• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Madam President Launches Milo Gao Kosong! John Tan Support!

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
All I can say is that this is a step closer to the promised "Swiss" standard of living via sponsorship of Nestle.

greedy and cunning

Alfrescian
Loyal
I've instructed my maid to buy 10 bags of Milo Gao Kosong today!

for some useless boring rc function ,
then u inflate the bill and submit for refund
and u ownself check ownself and signs the approval
in the end u make $50 and use it to pay for your petrol
u feel very happy and glad that sillypoortians are stupid

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Pls lah, tis is the first Ah Neh in Nestle, his kosong milo will kill his mkt share. If kosong better drink plain water.

The 70% voters kapala kosong...they don't know what they are drinking....you can give them a cup with MILO advertisement on the outside & its empty...& tell them it taste good....they will nod their head...they drink their MILO KOSONG.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Milo is shit. It's probably due to this indian's exposé that Milo is scrambling to cut sugar in their shit drink. Nothing to do with sinkie's Indian President's challenge.

Annunaki

Alfrescian
Loyal
Million dollars president advertising for Milo.

IMG_9625.GIF

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Maybe she can do a KOTEX advertisement next....retro KOTEX with drawstrings..." I can use, so can you"... ha ha ha ha