• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

M1 unable to surf Sammyboy

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tried surfing from M1 3G network and it seems unable to access. When surfing from wifi, or even Singtel 3G it is ok. Anyone else experience this?

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Slow Access Speed

Tried surfing from M1 3G network and it seems unable to access. When surfing from wifi, or even Singtel 3G it is ok. Anyone else experience this?

How fast is your M1 3G ? Slow access speed will give you error from what I had encountered before. Complain to your ISP. Get them to promise to do something about it.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Slow Access Speed

How fast is your M1 3G ? Slow access speed will give you error from what I had encountered before. Complain to your ISP. Get them to promise to do something about it.

M1 3G surf other websites is ok. But unable to load sammyboy at all. It is not even slow. You can refresh and leave it running for 10 mins and it still won't load a thing. I doubt the ISP will bother about one customer complaining about deny of access to a forum that is anti-pap.

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Android Apps ?

M1 3G surf other websites is ok. But unable to load sammyboy at all. It is not even slow. You can refresh and leave it running for 10 mins and it still won't load a thing. I doubt the ISP will bother about one customer complaining about deny of access to a forum that is anti-pap.

Using the android apps ? Or just the normal web based ? I use the normal one, can lay ! The other two ISPs are worse ! They are supposed to be Pappies dogs but they don't interfere, rite ?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Android Apps ?

on mobile networks running hspa and hspa+, it's most likely caused by jumbo frames on the sleek reply menu on the vbulletin engine. the gtp tunnel on hspa/hspa+ doesn't like fragmentation, and any app will fail or get stuck with payload plus headers exceeding the mtu of the network. it runs smoother if advanced headers and encapsulations inserted by the fanciful menu above is removed or minimized. and it's also smoother via singsupplies than sammyboy.

it has nothing to do with any pappie conspiracy to block access.

cobragold

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Android Apps ?

on M1 fiber and now cannot go to alot of websites that require large files to be downloaded. Seems that there is a problem.
After some time firefox will show a problem loading page error.

Last edited:

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Close Useless Apps Running At The Back

android-speed-booster-banner-image.jpg

Even if the ISP fails you, you can always use apps to speed up your sluggish android phone. If your connection is really slow, most likely you have many things being 'opened' (too many secretly running at the background). Close them to speed up or your phone will continue to be overloaded.

I'm not asking you to buy or download anything here (Click Me). Try to use your Android Apps Market to access some of these stuff safely.