• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

m&d call out my beloved Michelle Yeoh, branded her a traitor for not contributing to her homeland Msia.

Talking Donkey

Alfrescian (S)
The stupid donkey didn't realise that she is a Tan Sri bestowed by the Agong for her contribution to her country.

Sour grape dream on.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Michelle yeoh in her younger days used to hang out at the tin mine disco in K Hell. But the malay kid wasn't there so she left.

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Grandmother Yeoh liao, still want her to contribute ?

1654775955707.png

Achiles

Actually the true story is that long ago Michelle Yeoh showed her forefinger to display support for the Malay ruling party called BN that is unfair to the Chinese in Malaysia. Then the opposition DAP party(where the majority members are of Chinese ethnicity) and the other Malays who are more rational called her a traitor ever since then. So if this Malay called her a traitor then he is actually siding with the DAP.

(Wait. Now I'm confused. Where exactly is the Malay who is calling her a traitor? The guy in the second video was talking nothing but good things about her. Unless the thread starter was just joking by mistranslating him like in one of those non-serious threads.)

Last edited: