• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

LWL: My Dad (LKY) washed his own underwear when travelled abroad

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
ok, ok, I finally know why Old Goat washes his underwear overseas. The reason is he like to wear those glittery skimpy tong underwear (like those Chippendales male dancers), and on the front of his tong are embroidered the words "Come and get it". Because he so malu the hotel laundry staff will laugh at him, he washes them himself.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oooh, my daddy cleans his own underwear. See how humble and down-to-earth he is, just like all of you peasants out there. All of us Familee members are really nice people, and it is your good fortune that we're ruling you. Please canonize my daddy as a saint when he passes on!

family_clip_image009.jpg

Your ill-disguised propaganda does not work on me, hideous cretin.

So all the money from the lawsuits goes to his washing powder?

STUCK_HERE

Alfrescian
Loyal
MM Lee is indeed a very frugal politican,I fully agree.
But I should also mention that President Ma Ying-jeou of Taiwan is even more fugal than him,the point that I like is that President Ma gets a much lower salary of about $200,000 per annum and practices liberal democracy in Taiwan though he came from a dictatorial groudground.

So what if he's frugal? Is he frugal with the nation's money?

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Question: If he washed it on his trips, how did the undies dry in time? Or did he meet Mahathir wearing wet briefs?

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Question: If he washed it on his trips, how did the undies dry in time? Or did he meet Mahathir wearing wet briefs?

Aiyah, so easy type of question you want to test bros here.

Every trip a whole entourage of porlumpah follows, all experts in blow jobs, so it only takes seconds for each undie to get blown dry!:biggrin:

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aiyah, so easy type of question you want to test bros here.

Every trip a whole entourage of porlumpah follows, all experts in blow jobs, so it only takes seconds for each undie to get blown dry!:biggrin:

Blowing out their saliva on his undie.