• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Low TK Was Warned By The PAP About Yaw SL's Shady Character During G.E.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So who the hell is PAP to tell WP about its selection criteria. And don't forget about those who were elected - Teh Cheang Wan, Wee Toon Boon, Phey Yew Kok, Choo Wee Khiang etc

And we aren't even dealing with those who came in for one term and left, for whatever reasons which was never disclosed.

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
.....I have sinned in this regard for I enjoyed watching Lady Gaga videos but God has forgiven me everytime .....

I like your comment. It reminded me of a quarrel between 2 ladies.

Lady A : Accept God now. Only then can your sin be forgiven.

Lady B : So a rapist will be forgiven if he accept God.

Lady A : Yes, if he is sincere.

Lady B : He can then return to his old way and repeat the cycle and he will be forgiven as it is the fault of satan and not him....

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
The reason why Low TK keep selecting scrubs for the key positions in his party is to have a iron-clad hold on his WP leadership position!

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
I knew all along that Yaw SL is a shady figure and now he has run road and never to return to Singapore and with him, all the skeletons of the WP is gone with him!

Sadako

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/qbj-Ihy3ncQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
:eek::eek::eek::eek:

ThugSin

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
[video=youtube;He82NBjJqf8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=He82NBjJqf8[/video]

YOU RETARD GAY BITCH! WHO LET YOU OUT OF YOUR LEASH? :oIo::oIo::oIo:

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
The PAP and I knew all along that Yaw SL is a crook. Only the braindead retards of Hougang and Wayang King Low Thia Kiang choose to believe his load of crap! Low Thia Kiang cannot claim that he did not see this coming, he was warned numerous times!

A former boss of beleaguered ex-WP MP Yaw Shin Leong has accused him of being ‘unprofessional’ and having an ‘attitude problem’ at work and even once threatened to sue him over defamatory comments he made to others!

The former rising political star of the Workers Party was sacked by his party last week following which his seat in Hougang is vacated. His current whereabouts is unknown.

Mr Yaw worked as lecturer in economics in a private school for four months in 2008. According to his ex-boss who contacted a Chinese tabloid, Mr Yaw had a strange temperament and was hard to get along.

“Yaw Shin Leong has a lousy attitude. Whenever problems arose, he would ask his colleagues to help him settle such as taking over his lesson slots. If they are Teochews, he would say ‘we are teochew ran, ka ki ran lah’ or if they are Christians, ‘we are all brothers who should help one another,” he said.

He also revealed that Mr Yaw would surf the internet on his personal laptop during working hours and would shut it immediately when somebody walked past him.

After a few months, he lodged a complaint about Mr Yaw’s behavior to the school’s principal which led Mr Yaw to retaliate in kind by spreading malicious lies about him to other colleagues to undermine his standing with them.

“He finally stopped after I threatened to sue him. Perhaps he got wind that the school is preparing to sack him and he resigned abruptly a few days later,” he added.

The ex-boss was surprised when Mr Yaw was elected as Hougang MP last year:

“I was shocked that the Hougang residents actually voted for such an irresponsible chap. He might appear to be nice and friendly to them, but he is a completely different character at work. It is as if he has a split personality.”

Hoodwinked by the fiery speeches of Mr Yaw in Teochew during the election rallies and trusting the judgement of his mentor Low Thia Kiang, Hougang residents have been taken for a ride and now have to pay the price for their decision as Mr Yaw has now AWOLed and abandoned them after his alleged extra-marital affairs with party members were made public.

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
The lack of due diligence on the character of the WP candidates is astounding. Low TK was warned by the PAP and all he had to do was called up Yaw SL's former employer and he would have knwon that Ya is a rogue! I demand the immediate resignation of Low TK!

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
clinton666 said:
The lack of due diligence on the character of the WP candidates is astounding. Low TK was warned by the PAP and all he had to do was called up Yaw SL's former employer and he would have knwon that Ya is a rogue! I demand the immediate resignation of Low TK!

Just wonder why the PAP did not make use of the information and win the Hougang SMC in GE2011? Strange.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
... I knew all along that Yaw SL is a crook ...
u moronic douche bag! ... :oIo:

sins u noe tis all along, u shud haf posted tis here loong ago! ... :mad:

u shud now bear all responsibility of ze failure of capturing hougang in ze last erections ... :mad: