• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Low SES Hawkers and Customers say FUCK YOU to Lanjiao Loong's return tray policy.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Aiya, so troublesome. If Sinkies love to eat, why not eat inside instead of outside. Never heard of Ta Bao or cook-at-home meal? More cheaper, healthy and hygienic. I can't trust hawker nowadays. Recently witnessed a Teo Chew fish ball noodle hawker washing his hand with the same water he used to drain into the soup. And than another chicken rice owner sneezed while chopping chicken....Terrible!

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aiya, so troublesome. If Sinkies love to eat, why not eat inside instead of outside. Never heard of Ta Bao or cook-at-home meal? More cheaper, healthy and hygienic. I can't trust hawker nowadays. Recently witnessed a Teo Chew fish ball noodle hawker washing his hand with the same water he used to drain into the soup. And than another chicken rice owner sneezed while chopping chicken....Terrible!

You haven't seen those who scratch cb then prepare your salad!

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Brings back memory of NS/reservist -the only place I know where you will be punished if you do not return tray after eating.
Look at what these SAF scholars have ' done' for us-eg NOL.,SMRT, ect2

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Brings back memory of NS/reservist -the only place I know where you will be punished if you do not return tray after eating.

You put these idiots in the real world and they think they can use the same tricks.
Fuck their mother's saf cheebye.

KNNBPCB

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

SAF scholar formerly at NOL is now at SPH. :p

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ban all hawker food! All Sinkies should only be eating at atas michelin starred restorante! Swee boh?

mako65

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do I have to pay for the tray, even I don't want them tray? Can I bring my own tray & get a $1 discount!
U dun hve to pay for the S$1 deposit if u are not taking the tray! Quite a dumbass idea indeed..not bright n constructive at all! Hahaha..

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
U dun hve to pay for the S$1 deposit if u are not taking the tray! Quite a dumbass idea indeed..not bright n constructive at all! Hahaha..

I might as well eat in a restaurant , pay good money, have people deliver my food to me & remove the crockeries after I have eaten. A stupid idea to eat at a hawker's centre, I have to pay $1 for dirty, germs infested food tray & return it after I used it. I wonder if they force you to pay the $1 whether you want the tray or not, knowing these greedy bastards, "no opt out" feature. You don't collect back the $1..small pennies becomes big money.

GramStroker

Alfrescian
Loyal
0000262.jpg

Still got halal and haram... knn see where i put my char siew fan tray

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
But they are missing the entire point. If people return trays but don't return plates and cups, then what exactly is the efficiency achieved?

mako65

Alfrescian
Loyal
I might as well eat in a restaurant , pay good money, have people deliver my food to me & remove the crockeries after I have eaten. A stupid idea to eat at a hawker's centre, I have to pay $1 for dirty, germs infested food tray & return it after I used it. I wonder if they force you to pay the $1 whether you want the tray or not, knowing these greedy bastards, "no opt out" feature. You don't collect back the $1..small pennies becomes big money.
Exactly..u are rite! I wonder who is da dumbass who initiated tis idea?