• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Low maintenance shirts/T-shirts?

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Uniqlo do have Dri-Fit shirts made of the same material as Nike. I bought a few of them and they are same quality as the Addidas ones that I owned previously but only cheaper. Look for them in a separate section.

Just visited Ion & visited the Uniglo store & saw the polo shirts selling for only $16.90. Although I was looking for shirts & not T-shirts I bought a few of them:smile:
The material used is something called Supima.

Also visited the Columbia store & saw shirts of the quick dry kind selling for $49 to $80+. They look like normal shirts & you would have to read the labels to find out that they are the quick drying kind.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Visited a store selling Mizo T-shirts & they were made of very nice and soft fabric. Couldn't tell what the material was used to make these T-shirts. I'll have to go back during the weekday when the store staff are not so busy. The weekends is not the best time to Ion because it's very crowded.

Townair

Alfrescian
Loyal
Visited a store selling Mizo T-shirts & they were made of very nice and soft fabric. Couldn't tell what the material was used to make these T-shirts. I'll have to go back during the weekday when the store staff are not so busy. The weekends is not the best time to Ion because it's very crowded.

I find Bossini polos good for smart casual and travel, even working meetings that are not so stiff with dress codes. I can sleep in it or toss it into washing machine and it always comes out neat enough, especially after wearing for 5min all slight creases remaining disappear. There're many Bossini stores around Sg. Check out http://www.bossini.com.sg/store_locator/store_locator.php and happy shopping. :smile: