• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Low iq sinkie marries Viet KTV hostess guess what happens

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
I personally know 1 sinkie uncle, who was wooing this Vietbu (single mum) in joo chiat pub.
Similar to this lady, she came in sg under social visit pass. She promised this uncle she would only 配喝 no sex. This uncle need to be her guarantor in order for her to come. This uncle needed to keep a lookout for her every night around the premises, in case of anti vice raid, and same time to ensure that she only 配喝. And this uncle told me that when he is ready to commit, he will marry this Vietbu :geek:
I faint.
Is this uncle a trainee OKT ?

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
That would only be a simplistic & generalized view, of our fellow Humans of the female gender......

Each Human had been taught & prize DIGNITY since birth. NO Human would offer up their personal dignity, & only under extreme pressures - to survive, such as those whom lived in 3rd World nations, not just for oneself but for loved ones, & not many would do so, but to find ways & means to avoid such life traps...

Do allow the insignificant nobody me to share an experience...

I met a nice lady at a now defunct pub in Joo Chiat years ago. Over time in a matter of weeks, I enjoyed her company, which started innocently as sharing a table & drinks, merely over conversations & handphone games. We became intimate within the pub, nothing illegal or immoral, just mere hugs & kisses.

As I was married to my job, I had little time to develop relationships, but during my off days or when I am down & pressurized, she was a great companion to ease my daily concerns- small talks but full of encouragements....

I met her again on a new year's eve, had a great time, & being intoxicated as well as being buoyed by a year end monetary performance bonus, & also having no wish to be alone to the start of a new year, I made her a financial offer that I FOOLISHLY thought she would not refuse, to spend a night of intimacy together...

She sadly rejected the offer, & instead brought me another lady whom was keen on me for some time, to spend the night together. I got angry, & with a beer tower unfinished, I wanted to leave. Instead, she hugged me & revealed to me that she was married in Vietnam, with a kid. Her child needed hospitalization care which was far beyond what she & her beloved husband can afford, to save their child's life, & thus her journey here to build up funds to save her kid. She even show me photos of her kid hospitalized with tubes all over the body, a mere innocent child....

She apologized to me, but it was me who sought for her forgiveness for my impudent offer. I offered to give her funds to help save her child, but she honorably rejected. She told me she is an honest villager whom would never take advantage of others, & will only accept tips for companionship offered. It was how she was brought up. Furthermore, she thank me for my patronage over the weeks in the pub, as others saw how amorous she could be, she became a wanted lady desired by many, & offered her vast sums just for mere companionship...& such sums were building up to finally being able to meet her child's medical costs.

True enough, within a few weeks, she left Singapore, & changed her phone number. Although saddened that I would never be able to see her again, I was glad she courageously & honestly found her way for resolution to her woes, independently without giving up her dignity. She taught me - a sheltered & privileged Singaporean with frog in the well mentality & perceptions, much about Humanity....

Point is, never judge others thru generalized views & accept such as truths...each Human has a story to tell - fake or real. It just need patience & time to find out realities...

菩提本无树,明镜亦非凡
本来无一物,何处惹尘埃

放下,自在。 Hope it helps :smile:

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
菩提本无树,明镜亦非凡
本来无一物,何处惹尘埃

放下,自在。 Hope it helps :smile:
This one 文言文, too difficult to understand. Use simplified version:

葡萄本不酸
人妻不可貪
本來下面乾
修身養性安 :smile:

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
You should also know that every prostitute has their sob stories behind.
It is not something new or uncommon for this particular experience of yours to happen in the pub prostitution business.
The fact that she can hug & kissed you, while still having a beloved husband, showed that she has a lusty slutty mind, at high risk of bodily transactions later on, although it has not happened yet. It just takes time and some other factors (the right price or/& a right target ) to make it happen. Furthermore no husband would want to prostitute out their wife to work in a place, exposing themselves to the risk of committing prostitution later , regardless of the reasons behind.
She rejected your kind offer to help with the medical expenses. What was the kind of amount we are looking at? 1k 3k 5k 10k? She could have also thought about this - how much you can help out as this kind of medical problems usually would need a fund raising campaign to achieve the desired amount.
IMHO If she really has a dignity, she & her husband wouldn't have chosen this path, earning money using the wife's body as a bait, regardless of the reason behind.

Therefore I would still classify her as a prostitute.
Yeah still prostitutes.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
That would only be a simplistic & generalized view, of our fellow Humans of the female gender......

Each Human had been taught & prize DIGNITY since birth. NO Human would offer up their personal dignity, & only under extreme pressures - to survive, such as those whom lived in 3rd World nations, not just for oneself but for loved ones, & not many would do so, but to find ways & means to avoid such life traps...

I met a nice lady at a now defunct pub in Joo Chiat years ago. Over time in a matter of weeks, I enjoyed her company, which started innocently as sharing a table & drinks, merely over conversations & handphone games. We became intimate within the pub, nothing illegal or immoral, just mere hugs & kisses.

As I was married to my job, I had little time to develop relationships, but during my off days or when I am down & pressurized, she was a great companion to ease my daily concerns- small talks but full of encouragements....

I met her again on a new year's eve, had a great time, & being intoxicated as well as being buoyed by a year end monetary performance bonus, & also having no wish to be alone to the start of a new year, I made her a financial offer that I FOOLISHLY thought she would not refuse, to spend a night of intimacy together...

She sadly rejected the offer, & instead brought me another lady whom was keen on me for some time, to spend the night together. I got angry, & with a beer tower unfinished, I wanted to leave. Instead, she hugged me & revealed to me that she was married in Vietnam, with a kid. Her child needed hospitalization care which was far beyond what she & her beloved husband can afford, to save their child's life, & thus her journey here to build up funds to save her kid. She even show me photos of her kid hospitalized with tubes all over the body, a mere innocent child....

She apologized to me, but it was me who sought for her forgiveness for my impudent offer. I offered to give her funds to help save her child, but she honorably rejected. She told me she is an honest villager whom would never take advantage of others, & will only accept tips for companionship offered. It was how she was brought up. Furthermore, she thank me for my patronage over the weeks in the pub, as others saw how amorous she could be, she became a wanted lady desired by many, & offered her vast sums just for mere companionship...& such sums were building up to finally being able to meet her child's medical costs.

True enough, within a few weeks, she left Singapore, & changed her phone number. Although saddened that I would never be able to see her again, I was glad she courageously & honestly found her way for resolution to her woes, independently without giving up her dignity. She taught me - a sheltered & privileged Singaporean with frog in the well mentality & perceptions, much about Humanity....

Point is, never judge others thru generalized views & accept such as truths...each Human has a story to tell - fake or real. It just need patience & time to find out realities...

She rejected u is because she had a booking with a younger and better looking guy.

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Viet bu hostess openly welcomed ah neh leh this is the most unacceptable. I know many keling can't find Chinese then they use Viet as a replacement. They can't differentiate Viet and Chinese. Just like Chinese can't differentiate ah neh and Bangla.

Willamshakespear

Alfrescian
Loyal
菩提本无树,明镜亦非凡
本来无一物,何处惹尘埃

放下,自在。
Thanks for the very deep meaning words.

Perhaps it is case of Human sense of reality - 不在乎天长地久, 只在乎沉静拥有.....( care not about eternity, but treasure what once had)

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal

You must be a crippled.

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sounds like a good deal as long as uncle gets his fair share.
bad deal lah, share the meat with other men, then must house the bitch. eat your food, use your utilities, while other men fuck her, and then wash their hands. Uncker has double standards, he goes out drinking after he's married a whore, then spots the whore at the same place. he can fuck around, but the bitch cannot.