• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Low class angmor ex bf thought he could eat Vietnamese FT for free

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Woman says ex-lover barged naked into toilet
20110910.210431_courtcase430.jpg

AsiaOne
Saturday, Sep 10, 2011

A spat between a Vietnamese woman and her French ex-boyfriend, both aged 38, turned ugly when he tried to smother her.

The incident happened in Ms Jocelyn Quynh-Anh Pohl's Kembangan apartment when Mr Sylvain Christian Emile Pilhion visited her in March.

Despite the fact that they had already ended their relationship, she agreed to let him stay with her when he came to Singapore.

She told the court she accommodated him because he had no more money after flying here.

While in her apartment, Ms Pohl said she was in the bathroom when Mr Philhion allegedly barged in, completely naked.

Mr Philhion allegedly chased her, then grabbed her and threw her onto a bed. He also bit her before trying to smother her.

Ms Pohl, a permanent resident who works as a recruitment consultant, said he pinned her with his hands and pushed a pillow into her face.

She managed to escape from the apartment and sought help from a couple outside.

Ms Pohl told the court that they ended their relationship because he lied to her about his divorce from his wife, a Chinese national. He was still seeing her and occasionally staying with her.

While they were in a relationship, Mr Philhion would sometimes stay in her apartment, but mess up the place when she went to work. This caused them to argue frequently.

Ms Pohl did not accept money from him for rent and utilities because she did not want to be obliged to him.

Even though Mr Pilhion paid for her trips to Vietnam and France, he was charging these expenses to a credit card and getting money from his parents.

The trial will continue once new hearing dates have been arranged.

If convicted, the accused could be jailed for up to three months and/or fined up to $1,500 for using criminal force.

For biting her and causing hurt, the punishment is a jail term of up to two years and/or a $5,000 fine.

For committing the rash bid of smothering her with a pillow, he could be jailed for up to six months and fined up to $2,500.

Last edited:

Kid278

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sibe useless chao ang moh....

I think french are ingrates worst of its kind. Fly here with no money and still trying to take advantage on someone's compassion and with violence. This fcuker must be thinking he can live his life out of asian women, first chinese and now this vietnamese. :(

chupacabra

Alfrescian
Loyal
It takes two hands to clap. The world ain't got a shortage of asian women longing for white dicks too.

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ms Pohl, a permanent resident who works as a recruitment consultant, said he pinned her with his hands and pushed a pillow into her face.

=> Given PR by the FAP to recruit more FTrash to replace Sporeans? 60%, you fuckin did it again!

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
French are useless fuckers, but not bad as cooks. But even as cooks, they're just average conmen. You all, I'm sure can say, oh French have great cuisine and dishes. Now, I ask you, name one French dish that's signature standard.

When Hitler went to France, what did France do? Surrender and flee. When Hitler wanted to go to Britain, with did Britain do?

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
French are useless fuckers, but not bad as cooks. But even as cooks, they're just average conmen. You all, I'm sure can say, oh French have great cuisine and dishes. Now, I ask you, name one French dish that's signature standard.

When Hitler went to France, what did France do? Surrender and flee. When Hitler wanted to go to Britain, with did Britain do?

Zee Germans are coming ? :biggrin: :p

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think french are ingrates worst of its kind. Fly here with no money and still trying to take advantage on someone's compassion and with violence. This fcuker must be thinking he can live his life out of asian women, first chinese and now this vietnamese. :(

The French are anti-capitalists. They think money is a dirty thing. Serve them right for having such a pathetic economy now.

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal

French cuisine = pirated version of Italian cuisine.

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal

Well, if that was what he wanted he should have gone for our local bred SPGs.

Local SPGs would be too happy to 'tib my hai tib my chong', as the Cantonese saying goes.

Kid278

Alfrescian
Loyal

I think french are good at eating snails, that's probably their cuisine. Britain fought back and fought hard, they almost nearly lost but managed to stood off the nazis finally. At the least Britain is still a close ally to the Americans while the french after being liberated from the nazis by American led allied forces, they distance themselves if not walk away.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Sharon aw's bf and the other media cock actress's bf and ex bf were all french.

Kid278

Alfrescian
Loyal
The French are anti-capitalists. They think money is a dirty thing. Serve them right for having such a pathetic economy now.

I dont think french are anti-capitalist unless you are referring to the new anticapitalist party, a leftist party closely associated with communist. I think the french, the only thing impressive is the policy against women wearing veils in public places.:p

Kid278

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well, if that was what he wanted he should have gone for our local bred SPGs.

Local SPGs would be too happy to 'tib my hai tib my chong', as the Cantonese saying goes.

No challenge, could be true but I wouldnt want to generalize that. They're strange creatures whatever that means.:p