• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Love the pink and gold in my old style bathroom! Thanks much to my friend for helping me on the transformation.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
IMG_3986.jpeg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Some people feel like a winner by doing evil while some feel like a winner by doing good and beautiful things. That’s the difference between good humans and evil dogs indeed.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Very very poor taste with reno and livings.

The window so big, so is where gansiokbin get to display her long nipples.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
The pink toilet bowl seriously makes the bathroom looks like happy ending massage joint. No joke. Serious.
First time I encounter a home with pink wc. Serious.
We were always right afterall , it is a whore house indeed.

Houri

Stupidman
Loyal
First time I encounter a home with pink wc. Serious.
We were always right afterall , it is a whore house indeed.
Honestly speaking, any potential buyer of her condo unit will think twice after seeing this pink toilet bowl. No one wants their home to look like a whore house.

Houri

Stupidman
Loyal
rose marble countertop. pink wc. 1969 retro bathroom.
View attachment 208012
this one is still acceptable because there is an element of design thinking incorporated with tiles and walls painted with different shades of pink which made the toilet palatable to the eye. The siaolangcharbo toilet mix and match so many different contrasting colour's and make the bathroom cheap and really looks like a lasup joint bathroom...

Houri

Stupidman
Loyal
好好的一个厕所 弄成象鸡窝
真贱
The flowery patterns under the sink also adds to the lasup feeling bathroom because that's exactly the type of flowery laminate that lasup joints go for...really sibei jialat taste...

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
this one is still acceptable because there is an element of design thinking incorporated with tiles and walls painted with different shades of pink which made the toilet palatable to the eye. The siaolangcharbo toilet mix and match so many different contrasting colour's and make the bathroom cheap and really looks like a lasup joint bathroom...
it’s a menopausal single woman’s bathroom. only she uses it. it’s one’s personal taste and fondness. unless you’re her bf and have to romance her in the bathtub or hump on the counter. otherwise no eyesore. may be lanjiao sore for jerking off eyeing the color.

Houri

Stupidman
Loyal
it’s a menopausal single woman’s bathroom. only she uses it. it’s one’s personal taste and fondness. unless you’re her bf and have to romance her in the bathtub or hump on the counter. otherwise no eyesore. may be lanjiao sore for jerking off eyeing the color.
well I guess u r right. after all, her clients just want to have a good fuck, pay and fuckoff ....

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
The flowery patterns under the sink also adds to the lasup feeling bathroom because that's exactly the type of flowery laminate that lasup joints go for...really sibei jialat taste...
That's why.
The original rosewood & marble theme by the condo built spoilt by this mismatch chicken theme KNN super weird taste