• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Loser PAP Operation At SBF

hsienloong

Alfrescian
Loyal
here... kopi kopi.... here... kopi kopi... where are u...

heard from your mother the bitch you are a "GAY DOG" with a fetish for man.
Your mother the bitch said you like to go around talking young man in the forum.
Your mother the bitch said you emulate the young man style, writing style and woo him with sweet words
if you have fallen for that young man.
Your mother he bitch told me you did that to many young school boys before and got caught and punished.
now you are out and have developed a fetish for young and matured man instead.

here... kopi kopi.... here... kopi kopi...
don't worry just take your dog medicine
The 3 bull dogs will screw you hard to satisfy you.
here... kopi kopi.... here... kopi kopi...

Last edited:

EagleRanger

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Chorut BANNED....:(

Expected lah. I will expecting myself be the next ban when it's my turn to make the point. Heh.

Darth Vader is not looking for fair exchange, so no need to fret over Chorut's ban.

Darth Vader is MORE SPECIAL, MORE EXCEPTIONAL and MORE UNIQUE member of sammyboy family.

I'm going to make this my sig, kopiuncle, because it's very true. :rolleyes:

HorGauGan

Alfrescian
Loyal
no wonder i kana zapped when i said tat pap doggy shanmugam is glad tat pap members will be microchipped :biggrin:

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
PAP trolls cannot win by heckling, now buy their way into SPF like some Lumpar Gia called Tualingong who join in October and want to infract me out of here. lol. No worries. It does not change your doom, PAP. ROFL. Bring it on Tualingong, the piece of PAP shit. ROFL. 3 continual infract in a day. lol.

Dun forget those Dr Chee's Bye troll like yourself too.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
PAP trolls cannot win by heckling, now buy their way into SPF like some Lumpar Gia called Tualingong who join in October and want to infract me out of here. lol. No worries. It does not change your doom, PAP. ROFL. Bring it on Tualingong, the piece of PAP shit. ROFL. 3 continual infract in a day. lol.

Totally agree with you!!!

akunei

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was part of the 39.9% but has since Moved back to the PAP camp after seeing what the opposition is really capable of and the characters of opposition members. I still like CSJ & Vincent, Dislike LHL and LKY and I still don't agree to some Policies of the PAP.

u are very real. i dont think that there are any perfect political party that everyone like in this world and its reasonable to be voting for one party while not completely agreeing what it 100%.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I was part of the 39.9% but has since Moved back to the PAP camp after seeing what the opposition is really capable of and the characters of opposition members. I still like CSJ & Vincent, Dislike LHL and LKY and I still don't agree to some Policies of the PAP.

u are very real. i dont think that there are any perfect political party that everyone like in this world and its reasonable to be voting for one party while not completely agreeing what it 100%.
He mentioned capabilities and characters.....opposition not have to chance for us to gauge yet at national level (but proven at municipal level).....on the other hand.....pappies confirm failed on these 2 criteria........

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Just received another donation! Thank you very much whoever you are.

iluvu

Alfrescian
Loyal
it's "cha-ching". ka-ching is ka-chng in singlish which means finger up your arse. :biggrin:

From Urban dictionary, dude....:biggrin::biggrin:

1.ka-ching232 up, 40 down
An imitation of the sound made by a cash register, used when someone's action will result in mo' money; see also cha-ching
I'm gonna cash this check: ka-ching!
buy ka-ching mugs & shirts
by dan Sep 28, 2004 share this add a video
ka-ching images
ka-ching-31279.jpg
cash register

<tbody>
</tbody>
2.ka-ching100 up, 57 down
The sound a cash register makes. NY Times, 050904, in a review of Bob Woodward's book on the White House. "Plan of Attack".
"...to say nothing of the ka-ching of cash registers."
buy ka-ching mugs & shirts
by John Heron May 9, 2004 share this add a video
3.ka-ching22 up, 20 down
The sound of a cash register that was revolutionized by Seth Green in his younger days.
Seth Green was the ka-ching guy.

<tbody>
</tbody>

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Sam,

Those PAP losers must have been given funds to donate here. I'm sure if you up the price to $50, they will still donate so that they can continute to suck up to their master.

Go ahead and up the price pl.