• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Looneytan Eating Appam at Ananda Bhavan! Wah!

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Whahahahaha :biggrin: Looneytan now becomes Tonychat good friend...becomes Vegan liaozzz :biggrin:

Went to eat Appam at Ananda Bhavan for tea...wah!!! Vegan place ah....

See the huge board on why humans like MONKEY are borned Vegan..

Tha Appam here is still the best in Sinkieland. Excellent stuff...:biggrin:

Last edited:

Indian

Alfrescian
Loyal
What Gandhi said holds true. As a North Indian, I am a Vegan and do not understand why humans must eat meat. :rolleyes:

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am looking for Annalakshmi , my old watering hole

anyone knows where?

this place is good, they don't allow fake vegans like tonychat to enter

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
I am looking for Annalakshmi , my old watering hole

anyone knows where?

this place is good, they don't allow fake vegans like tonychat to enter
The last time i went there was at Chinatown Point...that was many many years ago....hehehe...:biggrin:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sorry to hijack this vegan thread... Last year during one heavy evening thunderstorm, me and few mates ate bowls of steaming hot soup kambing at Boon Keng and washed it down with Tiger beer.. Really shiok...

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
irony of ironies. indian vegetarians have little clue why their kind are dying prematurely from clogged arteries and heart diseases with supposedly heart-healthy "vegan" food and ingredients in their diet. little do they know that for generations, their arteries and lipid glands are clogged with, of all kinds of food, ........animal fat! and to top it off, it's not fish oil, ghee from whales, nor so called "clarified" butter from cream, which is commonly claimed, but lard from cows. the wealthy consume good quality cow ghee made from clarified or cooked butter, but the majority of the poor consume lard or fat from cows and other animals where the source is never cited in large cans sold in india.

image.jpg