• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Looking for Owner of BMW SFQ498L - Hit & Run!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Posted on 08 May, 2009 11:18
<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=530 align=center><TBODY><TR><TD>Hit-and-run BMW found at prata shop, but driver hiding

A STOMPer's car was hit by a BMW yesterday (May 7). STOMPer GonnaGetU apparently found the same BMW later at a prata shop nearby, but no one owned up to the accident.

STOMP has contacted the contributor for more details.

In the STOMPer's email:

"The driver couldn't even park into a space 3 times the car's length.

"The driver reversed into my front bumper with a loud bang, with many witnesses looking.

"When the driver saw me coming over to see the damage, he/she quickly drove off.

"I went around to look for this BMW 7 Series and found it nearby at a prata shop.

"I asked around for the drive but nobody owned up."

getArticlePhoto.do

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

scoopdreams

Alfrescian
Loyal
And what does this poster expect? That guy to stand up, smile, wave, and bend over?

Are we really THAT brain dead nowadays?