• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

looking for a guy

scoobyhoo

Alfrescian
Loyal
There're four different guys called himself "James Bond" as you can see from the 'big screen'. Is the guy you are looking for one of them? or he is different from all these?

snrcitizen

Alfrescian
Loyal
Clap, clap clap, clap. You guys never seize to brighten my day with a good laugh. :biggrin:

All were such creative responses. If there is a reward system for the most imaginative and creative response in this thread so far, I would give first prize to middaydog, followed by scoobyhoo as a close second. Perhaps others who add their postings later would give their own rating.

Thank you guys for the laughs and regret TS has to endure but seriously, I think TS must be a joker him/herself. :smile:

AhBeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
looking for a guy,james bond,35-40years old,about 175cm

It's me.....I am James Bond.....in Singapore.....just like they.....you looking for me......I am in Room 303, Shangrila Hotel.....I you have the balls, come and find me and like to know what you want to do......offer me some Singapore pussy's......but I thought there were no more Singapore pussy......except PRC mei mei's........

007 signing off.:oIo:

peterlth

Alfrescian
Loyal
james_bond.jpg