• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

long weekend suggestions?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Cycle into coney Island then sit near coast pavement and enjoy the sea breeze
construction going on to build the new outward bound school. very noisy polluted boarded up and unsightly. it’s the usual sinkie welcum. mr. jack hammer, mr. cutter, mr. saw, mr. piler and ms. crane will be welcumming you.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ok, then maybe go marina barrage then to changi point. at least changi point got cheaper hawker food
i typically cycle along yeast coast park to hawker center next to bedok lagoon for makan. the satay sexperience there is way better than satay at marina bay. coastal breeze with one million ships in view.

whistling

Stupidman
Loyal
i typically cycle along yeast coast park to hawker center next to bedok lagoon for makan. the satay sexperience there is way better than satay at marina bay. coastal breeze with one million ships in view.
there isn't a lagoon there anymore.. it's is ski training centre now. you must be pioneer generation like that old grandpa @glockman

whistling

Stupidman
Loyal
I hope you also know there is no more Big Spash at the other end of East Coast Park :laugh:

whistling

Stupidman
Loyal
by the way, the mee rebus stall at that hawker centre sold by old grumpy malay machik is the best in Singapore. 真材实料

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They built a dog park next to the underpass closest to Marine Parade. Lots of hipsters bring their 'furkids' there on weekends.