• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Long Service Reward - Rolex Watch

vincenttan

Alfrescian
Loyal
To all Big Bosses,

If you want your workers to remember you in a nice way - treat them well.

"I've always know him to be very kind to his workers. Those who have worked for him for at least 10 years received Rolex watches as a token of their commitment to the company." A friend of Mr Tan Boon Sin

"Mr Tan Boon Sin was a great boss", said the mechanic.

Ten years of loyalty = Rolex watch. Anything lower, is fucking Kiam Siap.

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Some boss give cars and houses.

2310777327_33b2732def.jpg

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How about those who had serve their lifetime in National Slavery...gets?? $100 & $80 gift vouchers...

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
For 19 years of National Service and Reservist service, all I got was a cheap Swiss Army watch.

this one not so bad liao lor...............

the Police will give you a similar one but with a HUGE Police logo on the face of the watch...............the logo renders the watch un-wearable...........so farking ugly

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
What will SAF give me after i finish my ultra long service as a slave?

At the very least, nothing less than a Tag Heuer. I mean....I am wearing a Rolex now ok?

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
To all Big Bosses,

If you want your workers to remember you in a nice way - treat them well.

"I've always know him to be very kind to his workers. Those who have worked for him for at least 10 years received Rolex watches as a token of their commitment to the company." A friend of Mr Tan Boon Sin

"Mr Tan Boon Sin was a great boss", said the mechanic.

Ten years of loyalty = Rolex watch. Anything lower, is fucking Kiam Siap.

Typical cheapskate Sinkie towkay. Give stock options and lump sum cash bonus lah.

Come to think of it, maybe it was a blessing in disguise Iskandar Rahmat had offed him. :cool:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
this one not so bad liao lor...............

the Police will give you a similar one but with a HUGE Police logo on the face of the watch...............the logo renders the watch un-wearable...........so farking ugly

Hahaha, a watch with a police logo... wear that to Scape Youth Park and prepare to get murdered there. :wink:

It's like wearing this in a black ghetto in America:

1201293849352.jpg

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Typical cheapskate Sinkie towkay. Give stock options and lump sum cash bonus lah.

Come to think of it, maybe it was a blessing in disguise Iskandar Rahmat had offed him. :cool:

aiyoh...............you think his company so big can give options meh...............

velly good liao lah...............not even angmoh companies can be so good leh...........

a Rolex every 10 years velly good liao lor.............

da dick

Alfrescian
Loyal
with the poor world economy, i'm surprised most swiss watch corps haven't died yet. but if the swiss watcher really died out, then those rolexes or even swiss army watches will be worth a lot more money!