• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

LOL loser sinkie: got kicked out of poly. need advice.

micromachine

Lieutenant General
Loyal
i got my results and my email today saying that i got kicked out of my course for failing too many modules. i dont think i ca face my family. i really dont know what to do. my highest qualification is o levels and im turning 20 this year. i was hoping i could get some advice here before i make any rash decisions.

edit: im a male in rp.

edit 2: it doesnt help that literally all my cousins are in/going uni and my aunts and uncles pressuring me to go uni (they sponsored my school fees too bc my family isnt well off)

https://www.reddit.com/r/singapore/comments/87gnp0/got_kicked_out_of_poly_need_advice/

hairylee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dun waste too much money studying. Many already in property and insurance.
Lobo around for a while if can.

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Go ITE to learn a technical skill.If u like driving,enrol to be a taxi driver or electric car driver.

Tony Tan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Go sign on SAF, draw rifle AWOL with rile like CPL DAVE TEO. Got back shoot the poly!

==Make Singapore Great Again!