• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Loh Hei

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
TCJ - wife throwing yu sheng and shouting no more fucking others.

Nicole Seah - Husband throwing it at her for fucking Leon.

GCT - worrying not son will get jail. Tossing for Tharman's pardon.

Lee Hsien Yang - tossing for Snakes to withdraw lawsuit.

Pinky - tossing but may faint. Also tossing to wonder how many CECA he can bring in.

HC or Ho Jinx - tossing how to loose more Sinkie money.

Kee Chiu - tossing to say more stupid things.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They are all tossers, no? Especially Pinky.

https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/tosser

• (UK, Australia, New Zealand, Ireland, slang, derogatory, vulgar) A male who masturbates.
  • (UK, Australia, New Zealand, Ireland, derogatory, offensive, slang) An objectionable male, often somewhat obnoxious in demeanour. That bloke who ripped me off was a right tosser.

img0141.jpg

HUAT AH! :biggrin:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I see a lot of unsold lo hei packages in supermarkets... can recycle for next year's CNY?

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
If I have to lo one more fucking hei, I'd stab myself in the eye with the chopsticks to put me out of my misery!!!! Fuck this loh hei bs already.

cocobobo

Alfrescian
Loyal
This lohei tossing thing is a purely sg cultural invention. Not china, not Taiwan, not Japan or Korea.

As expected, it is dumb and pointless.

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Iswalan - tossing for thinking how to run road
Chimp OBS - tossing for how to use his billions to make his problems go away