• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Local sinkaporeans completely diluted, no hope to save sinkapore liao!

yellow_people

Alfrescian
Loyal
Youth these days are completely irresponsible and are totally weak. A lot of jobs available but they are choosy and then blame FT for taking the jobs that THEY DO NOT WANT

Today's youth was brought up by Pinoy and Indonesian maids. You can say they were literally raised by cheep nannies in a nanny state. Should the low quality stock be surprising then? Heck, even the Pinoys are giving these youths a run for the money.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Singapore society is getting sicker by the day.

Youth these days are completely irresponsible and are totally weak. A lot of jobs available but they are choosy and then blame FT for taking the jobs that THEY DO NOT WANT

And the higher educated are even worse.

Fresh grads depend on government subsidy to join loser banks. Refer to the Citibank thread for example. This is a bank that has caused so many investors much grief while paying themselves big bonuses. They had to be bailed out by public money

Yet 4,500 losers - supposedly educated with university education but apparently no fucking brains nor moral values - apply to join them this year. 4,500 losers in one year's cohort!!!!

Unless we quickly import a lot of good quality PRCs - preferably da zhuan and above - to dilute the Singaporean traits, we will not survive

I am in favour of FT policy. Import and dilute, the more the merrier. But no bloody ang moh immoral bankers, please... stay in London and Wall Street. Don't come Asia and fuck around with our money

A lot of sinkies are useless these days. A much better life is available overseas.

But for some sinkie reason, they still get stuck in sinkieland and get their ass screwed and complaint non-stop.

besotted

Alfrescian
Loyal
Very happy to see so many PRCs and Pinoys in our retail sector, better service at lower costs.

Our youth prefer to work for immoral Western bankers. Our education system has totally failed, bringing up a generation of West-worshipping, morally bankrupt idiots

chinkangkor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Very happy to see so many PRCs and Pinoys in our retail sector, better service at lower costs.

Our youth prefer to work for immoral Western bankers. Our education system has totally failed, bringing up a generation of West-worshipping, morally bankrupt idiots

Our service standards are ranked low in the world. Low wages and foreigners in the retail sectors are probably the cause of lousy services.

Temasek is hiring all these fallen western bankers for their investment operations. You should go to Hong Lim Park to protest against Temasek for its immoral hiring decisions.

yellow_people

Alfrescian
Loyal
Our service standards are ranked low in the world. Low wages and foreigners in the retail sectors are probably the cause of lousy services.

Actually our service standards were really pathetic long before the FT invasion. Sinkies service standards were really appalling back then. Anyone remember the ugly salesman? They were all Singaporeans.

Service standards have improved somewhat in my opinion with FTs these days. The pinoys are very good at customer service and speak good English. PRC not so as they hardly speak English and have a crass attitude.

angry_one

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sinkees are a feeble and weak-minded people. They are the biggest cause of the suffering they're experiencing today. How so? A stronger and more enlightened people would have voted out the government, or demonstrated frequently, since 5 years ago.

At the grassroots level, sinkees have this moronic mindset that if they ignore a problem it will go away. Or the problem doesn't apply to them. Let's take the example of motorbike gangs. I seem to be the only one calling the police and doing something. Everyone else in my neighbourhood just bear with them and wish them away, or say 'one day someone will deal with them.'

Or, if a certain company is dishing out bad service, and people call for a boycott, they will soon forget everything and still use this company. They'll think 'since everyone else boycott, if i do nothing it's still ok'!

The same applies for foreigners. Everyone hates them but at an individual level no-one is doing anything about it. You fuckers still patronise PRC whores and help their whoring industry. Many sinkees don't blink before employing cheap foreigners, and then complain about how their neighbourhood is overtaken by them.

besotted

Alfrescian
Loyal
>> Everyone hates foreigners <<<<

This is so sweeping statement

Many employers like me love them

They are hardworking and trustworthy while Singaporeans fussy, choosy and complain like hell

Please import more FTs from PRC and Burma, and not the bloody immoral loser Western bankers and their type

The more PRC the better the chance of Singapore surviving

Or else Singaporeans don't want to work, only complain, economy will die

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
To aggravate the situation, people are dying during NS either in their sleep, run over by Land Rover, dropped from the sky, drowned, committed suicide, collapsed during training - all just to protect our jobs for foreigners. Are we that cheap as compared to FT? Gan Kim Yong said, he will never bow to Singaporean and Charles Chong reiterated that all those at the ground, serving this country, are lesser mortals. Election is the only chance to overthrow betrayals.

Eurekas

Alfrescian
Loyal
>> Everyone hates foreigners <<<<

This is so sweeping statement

Many employers like me love them

They are hardworking and trustworthy while Singaporeans fussy, choosy and complain like hell

Please import more FTs from PRC and Burma, and not the bloody immoral loser Western bankers and their type

The more PRC the better the chance of Singapore surviving

Or else Singaporeans don't want to work, only complain, economy will die

Please import more whores so that it will make your life more sexciting :biggrin: and you will have plenty of choices for which woman to fuck :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

STUCK_HERE

Alfrescian
Loyal
ALL OF YOU ARE CORRECT!!!!

WE SHOULD CLOSE DOWN THIS FORUM BECAUSE WE ARE WHINING ABOUT THE SAME THINGS EVERYDAY!!

WHEN IT COMES TO VOTING TIME! NO MORE WHINING BEC GOV GIVES YOU $200. THERE ARE ONLY 200 ACTIVE WHINERS HERE, THINGS ARE NOT GOING TO CHANGE WITH 200 WHINERS.

WHINE, WHINE, WHINE, ...

WHINE = complain without doing anything to solve the problem.

THE ONLY GOOD THING ABOUT THIS FORUM IS THE EMIGRATION THREAD, BUT THAT ONE ALSO PFFT. WHY? WHINERS ARE US.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Sinkees are a feeble and weak-minded people. They are the biggest cause of the suffering they're experiencing today. How so? A stronger and more enlightened people would have voted out the government, or demonstrated frequently, since 5 years ago.

At the grassroots level, sinkees have this moronic mindset that if they ignore a problem it will go away. Or the problem doesn't apply to them. Let's take the example of motorbike gangs. I seem to be the only one calling the police and doing something. Everyone else in my neighbourhood just bear with them and wish them away, or say 'one day someone will deal with them.'

Or, if a certain company is dishing out bad service, and people call for a boycott, they will soon forget everything and still use this company. They'll think 'since everyone else boycott, if i do nothing it's still ok'!

The same applies for foreigners. Everyone hates them but at an individual level no-one is doing anything about it. You fuckers still patronise PRC whores and help their whoring industry. Many sinkees don't blink before employing cheap foreigners, and then complain about how their neighbourhood is overtaken by them.

From your post, i fully confirmed that you are an unsinkified, fully aware, independent-thinking individual. Good for you.

besotted

Alfrescian
Loyal
About 600 coffee shop owners have petitioned for liberalising of rules to import more FTs. Other than those those bound by lease restrictions, many of these can be converted at one-time fixed cost to restaurant and then they can hire based on ratio

Import and dilute all the Sinkieness away for a better future

I read the Business Times report about 4,500 fresh grads in one cohort applying for a job with zombie bank Citibank and I know the whole country's future is EPIC fail unless the import of PRC and Pinoy and Burmese FTs is speeded up

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal
chien_118.gif

Last edited:

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just lost with your statement; how do you qualify as a 3G when your father is born as the 1G on this island ?

If you are 3G Singaporean, many would have understood as your grandfather/father and yourself truly born on this land to qualify.

Which is why I asked earlier on the definition of what makes a Singaporean. No one seem to be bothered to reply that before U, everyone just seem hellbent on flaming me simply cause I didnt mention any negatives.

As far as I know, new immigrants are usually considered 1st Gen citizens(even in other countries) hence I took that as a definition of a Singaporean. And since my Grandpa obviously stayed on, there is no arguments about whether he considered himself a Singaporean or not. In which case I think it is very important to bring this out for discussion before we continue on any migration topics.

blackmore

Alfrescian
Loyal
Which is why I asked earlier on the definition of what makes a Singaporean. No one seem to be bothered to reply that before U, everyone just seem hellbent on flaming me simply cause I didnt mention any negatives.

As far as I know, new immigrants are usually considered 1st Gen citizens(even in other countries) hence I took that as a definition of a Singaporean. And since my Grandpa obviously stayed on, there is no arguments about whether he considered himself a Singaporean or not. In which case I think it is very important to bring this out for discussion before we continue on any migration topics.

Hmm, to define a true blue Singaporean; one must first be born and bred with its unique blended culture of this island itself. Regardless whether being born politically to the British ,Japanese or Singapore era. Not like Li JiaWei whom was given citizenship and still declare publicly she a native Bejing on CCTV4 programme before the Olympics(Its on Youtube for that matter and was discussed last year in this forum). Its the inert mentality of the individual about their belonging.

An foreign individual who immigrated to Singapore and given a citizenship by the government at its present state does not necessary be accepted by its native citizens as the jest of the matter is that these individuals are given much more preferential treatment by the government compares to the local bred citizens; especially the males who are obligated by NS.

The definition of generations differs I guess. I ever met one British Singaporean whom was born in Singapore and served NS in the army. He considered himself 3G as his grandfather was born here as 1G. Even my relatives & family friends held the same understanding for me.

As for the ever present flamming, don't be overly affected by it when you have a strong point. :cool:

mikeryan

The PAPstatesman wanted to increase Singapore's population to 6 mil on grounds that we will have a bigger domestic market. THE QUESTION IS CAN SINGAPORE SUSTAIN TO HAVE 6 MILLION RESIDENCE?

Man in the streets

Alfrescian
Loyal
The ancestors of locals are earlier settlers who helped to built singapore.

The modern immigrants are economic parasites who ride the horse and carriage economy the settlers built, and yet their descendants are marginalised.

If singapore is still a peaceful and serene and unspoilt kampong, the economic -refugee syndrome is nil.

All in all, the post is fair to comment that FT policy has an ugly side of meaning. PAP just want power to protect themselves.

Of course, at all costs, they will stay in power.

But the buzz will not last---this is a divine truth.

johnsgp1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Everything you hear all singaporean but the locals who vote against their own kind are dying off. Why these locals want to vote PAP to kill their kind ?
Everything sinkaporean but all foreigners around, hahaha, these local bastards are bearing the brunt now, serve them right for another 50 years.

Low birth rate and lousy jobs are just a pretext to get FT policy going , so PAP stay in power regardless.

The equation---best paid Govt but a robot citizens.

You see why immigration is the solution---more new robot citizens to vote for PAP.

Sinkapore finished already, no hope for Oppo parties to save. The next GE will still see the same becos local voters are bastardly coward and stupid, they will continue to kill their own kind while new robots will take over sinkaporeans. All the ministers are just pawns and they will skip town when the damage is done.

Those PAP assholes who like to screw backsides must be happy now. They screw among themselves.

sinkapore is screwed by PAP assholes

i will say the biggest assholes and jerks are all the americans....they are really been screw with elephant dick...their tax payer money are gone to save the ' companies that are too big to failed...' and the top execs of these companies are happily taking about their pay increment, their bonuses....

johnsgp1

Alfrescian
Loyal
The PAPstatesman wanted to increase Singapore's population to 6 mil on grounds that we will have a bigger domestic market. THE QUESTION IS CAN SINGAPORE SUSTAIN TO HAVE 6 MILLION RESIDENCE?

why not?? we have capability and skill to build..look at our neighboring countries, which one has the better transport infrasture than us?

chinkangkor

Alfrescian
Loyal
why not?? we have capability and skill to build..look at our neighboring countries, which one has the better transport infrasture than us?

A better comparison will be taking a hard look at major cities in China. The transport infrastructures and efficiency are as good as ours. PAP govt likes to brag about how capable it is but its major strength, really, is to blow its achievements out of gigantic proportions.