• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Local Photographer Scandal With 15Yr Old Model

salmon

Alfrescian
Loyal
15 ?!?!?!? :eek::rolleyes:

198110_545181532178466_1840521439_n.jpg

fourth girl from right (second row) looks like patricia mok.

i thought front row extreme left is quite pretty.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
These small-time ah lians are 'models' insomuch as anyone who works in a bank is a 'banker'.

Here's some real models:

[video=youtube;VSNCBQF8MBA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VSNCBQF8MBA[/video]

Last edited:

quartz28

Alfrescian
Loyal
With all the SMS as evidence...that siao eh hong gan Liao....sure Kenna invited to changi resort w Rotan included foc as part of the package....

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Legolas,

Come back to Rivendell, we are short of elvespower... lots of Orcs loitering around

i thought its trolls that loitering around the forums that create more problems? :biggrin:
My lady, Pls remember the alliance once existed between elves and men. long ago we fought and die together, i hope elves will honour that allegiance. i am proud to fight alongside elves once more.

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Why all the so called model look so ugly ? The word model have been overly used .

Last edited:

salmon

Alfrescian
Loyal
So... you like the Michelle Yeoh types who have a strong, manly jawline. That's cool.

ya, i like the michelle yeoh type of face; not in-your-face pretty but alluring nonetheless.

the rest of the girls in the pix look either very tulan or super hiao like that. don't like lian faces.