• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

LKY's son, looking for niches

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE id=msgUN border=0 cellSpacing=3 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD id=msgUNsubj vAlign=top>
icon.aspx
Coffeeshop Chit Chat - LKY's son, looking for niches</TD><TD id=msgunetc noWrap align=right>
icon.aspx
Subscribe </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=msgtable cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="96%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=msg vAlign=top><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgbfr1 width="1%"> </TD><TD><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgF width="1%" noWrap align=right>From: </TD><TD class=msgFname width="68%" noWrap>Lola (Langusta) <NOBR></NOBR> </TD><TD class=msgDate width="30%" noWrap align=right>Jun-30 7:59 pm </TD></TR><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgT height=20 width="1%" noWrap align=right>To: </TD><TD class=msgTname width="68%" noWrap>ALL <NOBR></NOBR></TD><TD class=msgNum noWrap align=right> (1 of 21) </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgleft rowSpan=4 width="1%"> </TD><TD class=wintiny noWrap align=right>16194.1 </TD></TR><TR><TD height=8></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt>Ladies and Gentlemen,
A few days ago, there was a report in Singapore's state Controlled press the Straits Times where Lee's son, the Prime Minister was calling on Singapore islanders to look for niches; industries where the island can profit from. Traditionally the niches were the sea port, the airport, tourism and more recently biotechnology; all areas where the island economy has taken a tailspin. Singapore Airlines, the other niche has posted losses of millions and laid off half of their aircraft.
But what is surprising in this tiny island state of Singapore where chewing gum is banned, where the Ministers pay themselves several million of dollars a year as salary with no complaint whatsoever from their people and where you can be jailed for peaceful protests is this; why should the Prime Minster be urging them to come up with niches! Could they not think for themselves?
If you have lived in Singapore as long as I have, you will know the answer. For over 50 years the people have been told the government would do all the thinking for them, they will build flats for them, they will provide jobs, they will build hospitals and all the locals have to do is just accept their lives, jobs, the apartments, everything the government provides, and more importantly, submit to their rulers as obedient children.
With this long standing obedience, the people have literally lost their independence of thought. Lee provides the houses, jobs and ever possible thing you can think of. Well, this was in the past, where the world order was different. Where the small island could sell itself as a cheap assembly line workforce for foreign multi nationals. Those days have gone, the money laundering business has been exposed, the world now knows the judges are used as as Lee's political tool, foreign airlines have shown they are both better and cheaper than the Singapore carrier and worst of all, Singapore has outpriced itself from competition. The small island's niche has gone and the ministers who are paid 5 times the salary of the US President have run out of ideas.
And now finally they have no choice but to ask their citizens to think, but sadly for them, they have lost that ability a long time ago.
Asking them to find niches for Singapore is not going to work. Singaporeans now, believe it or not, are unable to think for themselves. 50 years of fear and obedience to this government has finally killed it.
And that I think is the greatest reason this island will fail. The people, even though they are by and large literate in the English language, are not part of the equation in government.
Gopalan Nair
39737 Paseo Padre Parkway, Suite A1
Fremont, CA 94538, USA
Tel: 510 657 6107
Fax: 510 657 6914
Email: nair.gopalan@...
Blog: http://singaporedissident.blogspot.com/
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

butoh6050

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL....i first read it as LKY's son looking for inches.
I thought he needed more inches on his little brother.

coolguy

Alfrescian
Loyal
A commanding officer told his platoon to chiong the hills and find the treasures. If found, his possesion and credit. If LL die there, then not his business.

TNP(Tua Neh Pau)

Alfrescian
Loyal
We all know that this Ah Neh talk loud only. Here say "sorry" but go back say "hey, I take back my sorry leh". Most local gal got small breast but I think he got small balls...:biggrin:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Fuck this Indain bastard.

He complains for the sake of complaining. No fucking credibility.

Should learn to open his mouth correctly.

Don't worry, the Lee dynasty cannot last forever. When they are kicked out, the new govt. using people like me, will hunt your fucking arse down for being a pathetic PAP lover, and we will fuck u and your family beyond all recognition. Understand?

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Yeah!..when he came here, they shooked him like a ragdoll..he SCREAM!

Tell G.Nair!, to sit down & shut up!...no balls!:mad:

Don't worry, the Lee dynasty cannot last forever. When they are kicked out, the new govt. using people like me, will hunt your fucking arse down for being a pathetic PAP lover, and we will fuck u and your family beyond all recognition. Understand?

nickers9

Alfrescian
Loyal
"A few days ago, there was a report in Singapore's state Controlled press the Straits Times where Lee's son, the Prime Minister was calling on Singapore islanders to look for niches; industries where the island can profit from. "

Actually I knew there's a niches in Singapore where you can made millions of dollars from it every year. Only a few selected will get to enjoy it and the benefits is unbelieveable.

You can talk cock, sing song, play guitar and still you won't kanna sack from it.

And if I wanna join them, I must be a dog licking their Master's feet just like them. Do you know what niche is that?

U

UpYoz_olo

Where this is "niche" report?

A few places you can find:

Turn off along Mandai Rd;
Somewhere in Old Choa Chu Kang Rd;
Beside RI;
Yishun also have.

I'm bloody sure there are few more other places...

Hiak, hiak, hiak.

:oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

nickers9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dont know u guys still remember a few weeks ago, the PAP published out in the papers asking his Singaporeans to help brain storm some ways to improve something or gives ideas and feedback and etc.

I am wondering, we paid the PAP Ministers millions of dollars, why didnt all the millions dollars PAP Ministers comes out some ideas or all of them should come together and brain storm something rite?

They are so highly paid is because our LKY says that they are all talented and high in IQ. Why didnt get the PAP Ministers to come out with ideas or solution and why us Singaporeans need to help them out?

If the PAP Ministers are so highly paid and nothing can come out from their brains, then I think it's time to cut their salaries to 50% or more. Why must we kept wasting our taxpayers money on them when they cannot come out with any solutions to help the Singaporeans?