• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

LKY"s Islamphobic virus also exposed via LHL, TCH, Kee Chiu Chan, not just Wikileaks

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
PAPpy is Islamphobic, hence, SAF is too. LKY can deny that he said that Islam is venomous. It does not matter. What he cannot deny is that he and the leaders after him have a record of being Islamophobic to the point they are suspicious of the Malays and Muslims not only in the North and South, but the Muslims in this tiny little red dot island too.

The cable leak may have over-described LKY's context in which it was said. But I am not surprised that is truly what LKY (and other PAPpy leaders) think of Islam in their hearts.

- http://wherebearsroamfree.blogspot.com/2011/09/wikileaks-lee-kuan-yew-islamophobe.html

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: LKY"s Islamphobic virus also exposed via LHL, TCH, Kee Chiu Chan, not just Wikile

Truth is.. Malays consider themselves as Singaporeans 1st and most malays i know hate the Malaysian AND will be ready to go to war with Malaysia if needed to.
We use them as foot-soilders in the Infantry and Guards but not the special units. LKY has defiantly scewed up ideology and Thinking. Most Singaporeans will consider
themselves as Singaporeans first and that inc. the Chinese and Indians. Ask a local indian or Chinese when he is overseas if he is Chinese or Indian, He will strongly and aggressively say he is a Singaporean. LKY is F up and so is Tony sai tan. Both i heard are racist bigots.

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: LKY"s Islamphobic virus also exposed via LHL, TCH, Kee Chiu Chan, not just Wikile

Truth is.. Malays consider themselves as Singaporeans 1st and most malays i know hate the Malaysian AND will be ready to go to war with Malaysia if needed to.
We use them as foot-soilders in the Infantry and Guards but not the special units. LKY has defiantly scewed up ideology and Thinking. Most Singaporeans will consider
themselves as Singaporeans first and that inc. the Chinese and Indians. Ask a local indian or Chinese when he is overseas if he is Chinese or Indian, He will strongly and aggressively say he is a Singaporean. LKY is F up and so is Tony sai tan. Both i heard are racist bigots.

Don't just blame LKy totally for this.

The Sinkie Mats have themselves to be blamed too.

Dug themselves into a hole of never ending social problems largely contributed by them.

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Don't just blame LKy totally for this.

The Sinkie Mats have themselves to be blamed too.

Dug themselves into a hole of never ending social problems largely contributed by them.

But if the government after 52 years cannot even solve their problems, then something is also wrong with policies, yes?

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

But if the government after 52 years cannot even solve their problems, then something is also wrong with policies, yes?

an objective word..look at Matland...one sided policies that favor them like no tomorrow, problem solved?

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal

You die lah.

You depend on gov to solve your social and personal problems, is it?

You MUST BE A MAT LAH, to post this!

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal

Why dont Blame LKY for this? Isnt he the one who wrote down the Policies? And thinking they are a bunch of Criminals is just a What a bigot would say.. Please take note of all those Gangsters, Pimp and Drug dealers who sell K, XTC in Singapore OR go to Jb to Consume Drugs.. Look at those ah Longs and people who work for them as Runners. Look at those who go around stealing panties, Or those who cant even speak proper English and hardcore Gamblers, Are all this Malays? Come on mate.. Time has changed. You thoughts are pretty screwed up and im sorry im cant agree with you. Its people like you whom dont give them a chance, Even at work and To allow them to go up the corporate ladder. Deep down inside we cant run from the Fact about the Talks in the work place when a Mat comes in, We tend to have bigot minds that is past from our Parents and Grandparents generation that has been instilled in us. Infact its us whom keep them in the Store-room AND not allowing them to come out. Its sad but you cant do much with a Society full of Bigots.

Dont bring Matland into the Fray. This is Singapore and our Mats look, Dress and Behave differently. Most mats that i know of, Those around my age group which is around 25 - 33 are mostly Diploma holders and a Few are Degree holders. The time is gone when you see them as Technicians, Most are now Engineers and many are Professional. Just a couple of days back, Me and my friends where drinking beside Raffles hotel.. A mat friend of mine gave a Waitress a $15 Tip after paying $130 for 8 pints of Beer. Time has changed AND so have the Mats. All this thoughts you have are Stereotype. Druggies are no longer just Mats And Carpenters and Technicians are mostly Foreigners.

Last edited:

HellAngel

Alfrescian
Loyal

It is not Malay per se but Muslims.

I know some who view religion over country. The true test will come when the attacking country use religion as an excuse to attack Singapore, who will they defend? I had personally heard such questions being asked by some Muslims...

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal

@Hell Angel, Using Religion? I doubt any country inc. Malaysian will use that Reason. They do have a multi-racial population as Us. Please take note of the Wars and Atrocities of other Religion as well and how they push their Ideology towards other society and Civilization. Forgot about the Christians? Or the Hindu Aryans onto India? End of the day.. If india would attack Singapore and Say Hindus Unite and Fighting India is going against Hinduism. You think the Hindus will Fark care them? The Singaporean Hindus will defiantly join India. Most wars in the History of the World Civilization was Religion wars. Not of 1 certain Religion but a No. of them fighting one another.

Last edited:

HellAngel

Alfrescian
Loyal

Do the non-Malay in Malaysia serve in the sensitive unit in the Army?

No religion has a stronger binding power over its followers than Islam. Just look at your office, Muslims will take care of each other 1st when there is benefit.

@Hell Angel, Using Religion? I doubt any country inc. Malaysian will use that Reason. They do have a multi-racial population as Us. Please take note of the Wars and Atrocities of other Religion as well and how they push their Ideology towards other society and Civilization. Forgot about the Christians? Or the Hindu Aryans onto India? End of the day.. If india would attack Singapore and Say Hindus Unite and Fighting India is going against Hinduism. You think the Hindus will Fark care them? The Singaporean Hindus will defiantly join India. Most wars in the History of the World Civilization was Religion wars. Not of 1 certain Religion but a No.

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal

@Hell Angel, Like i said b4 Dont bring Malaysia into the Fray as it got nothing to do with this Nation or our Society. We are Singaporeans not Malaysian. Even if the Chinks dont serve in Sensitive unit which im not really sure of but they still do have soldiers of the Chinese race. But Im pretty sure that there are High level Indians in Uniform in Malaysia or in Sensitive Units and Further more, Im pretty sure the Malaysian Soldiers wont Drop their arms when they meet a Singaporean Malay Soldier or Civilian and Lastly if they have or dont have any chinks in the Sensitive units, It got nothing to do with us.. Maybe to you but Not to me.

And Nope. I cant agree with you on the Work place thingy or sharing... Cos my Bestfriend is a Malay/Muslim and im not of the Same race and Religion and So is alot of my close friends. They will anytime and any place Side me even if im Wrong regardless of whether the other person is a Malay or Muslim and will always be ready to share his food and drinks with me, A malay is more likely to ask you if you want Some. I can kind of see where your coming from cos im pretty sure you dont have any good friends of the Muslim and Malay Race. The same reason you gave about Malays siding with each other can be used onto the Chinese population as well. If The Hindus or Christian's Faith is constantly being abused, It would also have a Very strong binding power and any religion will be looked upon with suspicious. For Example. Lets look at the Viets in Australia, Why are they a Strong force and why do people fear them? Its because the Aussie were constantly picking and ridiculing them in yesteryears Thus creating the Same binding power as the Muslim/Malay.. Now say a bad thing or assault a viet in Melbourne for an example and the Entire village will come after you trying to hack you to Death.

We tend to think they are uptight and wont budge from their Ideology but i have many times Questioned their religion and Instead of wacking me or asking me to Shut up.. They go into a debate with me and many times they sit quietly and listen about my Faith. P.s my Friends are not your meekly or timid people. This people are Brawlers esp when he comes to Football fights, Its good to have them around you when it comes to Football fights. They are fast.

Last edited:

No_Collar

Alfrescian
Loyal

If malaysia go to war with singapore i chop! I even chop my head off!

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal

You better chop i will chop too, I will go to Changi village and steal a bum Boat and take off to the South china Sea or into Indonesia.. And all the Malaysian have to do is Constantly have Charted bus entering Singapore every Min and just ask the Malaysian to Stand around.. No one will be a Hero enough to ask them to F off.

HellAngel

Alfrescian
Loyal

The wife of Singapore's only Malay Minister is not even considering becoming a Singaporean Citizen. I wonder what action the family will take when war comes.

Loyalty? Hmmmm?

Last edited:

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal

Run away la... I would also run away.... And i guess most of you here if given the option will run away. Why defend Singapore.. Or the bigger Question is Who are you going to Defend.. But provided if you run, You family is able to run with you...

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal

How bout i flip your mother onto my cock and give her some gravy...Your mother got fcuked by a Keling issit thus leaving your father. What a fucking bigot.. Go and suck your dad's small cock you stupid bigot piece of shit.

Last edited:

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal

I like your sense of humor, most likely under that bigot skin of yours, you are just a funny nerdy Man.

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal

Bigots will always be bigots. Cant be helped.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal

Don't blame the mats. they had their kampung land forcefully acquired cheaply to make flats that are now used to house more PRC's and Ah nehs.
Due to this, they have no more assets and force to live a life in debt.