• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

LKY on "assortative mating: graduates shld marry graduates

Avantas

Alfrescian
Loyal
“Assortative mating“: Finding a spouse that is at your level.

- Channel News Asia

“That’s the way the world is. If I have explain this, I think I will lose votes after I explain the awful truth. Nobody believe it, but slowly it will dawn on them, especially the graduates, yes. You marry a non-graduate, then you are going to worry if your son or daughter is going to make it to university.”

- Lee Kuan Yew speaking at Human Capital Summit, 24 October 2008

Watch the video here:

http://wayangparty.wordpress.com/2008/10/24/lee-kuan-yew-on-assortative-mating/

Mr Lee still dares to laugh about it !

darememore

Alfrescian
Loyal
“Assortative mating“: Finding a spouse that is at your level.

- Channel News Asia

“That’s the way the world is. If I have explain this, I think I will lose votes after I explain the awful truth. Nobody believe it, but slowly it will dawn on them, especially the graduates, yes. You marry a non-graduate, then you are going to worry if your son or daughter is going to make it to university.”

-
He forget that someone committed suicide because of giving birth to an Albino.

sage

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lose votes? That's the problem. He can't accept being over the hill and irrelevant. He should enjoy his honorary position on borrowed time and stop uttering nonsence embarrassing himself and Singaporeans. So those who qualify but cannot get admitted into the local universities and lost their places to foreigners can only blame their parents. Soon those stay in HDB or with combined income less than $8000 need not apply. His poor younger colleagues should get him to shut up, as they are the ones facing difficulties pacifying the affected every year.

DIVISION1

Alfrescian
Loyal
The government of Singapore accepts that some votes will be lost, but the overall result is still the same during election day.

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
so we are paying an idiot with stupid belief millions in the parliament

what i cannot stand is those idiot who laugh in order to carry his balls

Last edited:

sunny302

Alfrescian
Loyal
The government of Singapore accepts that some votes will be lost, but the overall result is still the same during election day.

Your statement is a dangerous one to make here. Are you saying that we all can be taken for granted and must die die kow-tow:mad: