• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

LKY killed Chinese foetus and Chinese language, angmoh want to learn Chinese today

jiakhongleow

Alfrescian
Loyal
LKY killed 2 birds with 1 stone and finshed Singapore but Angmoh kau are learning Chinese language from today ....

LKY shut down Chinese schools in Singapore and see what he did to Singaporeans today .. majority Chinese Singaporeans have 1/2 past 6 Chinese language and also cant master English language.

This is a product of LKY failure. VTO PAP in GE2016.

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/national/rudd-suggests-asian-language-job-quota-20121104-28rxn.html

Former prime minister Kevin Rudd says Australian businesses should set a job quota for Australian students who can speak an Asian language.

Mr Rudd said if the 100 companies in the Business Council of Australia offered 10 graduate jobs for first-class speakers of Asian languages, 1,000 jobs would be created and children in Australian schools would be encouraged to learn these difficult tongues.

‘‘Kids will respond to that and they will master these languages and become as they were, the army of the future in our economic engagement with the neighbourhood,’’ Mr Rudd, speaking from Beijing, told Sky News on Sunday.

The former prime minister is fluent in Mandarin and delivered an address in that language to the 2012 Beijing Forum on Sunday.

Advertisement

Prime Minister Julia Gillard released the Asian Century white paper last week which sets out 25 key goals to help Australia take advantage of the region’s expanding profile.

The paper proposes the teaching of at least one of four priority Asian languages - Chinese (Mandarin), Hindi, Indonesian and Japanese - in every school across Australia

Read more: http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/nat...e-job-quota-20121104-28rxn.html#ixzz2BFRY3mjw

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: LKY killed Chinese foetus and Chinese language, angmoh want to learn Chinese toda

His grandchildren do not want to come back to SGP there are sums close to trillions stashed away, so they do not really care.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: LKY killed Chinese foetus and Chinese language, angmoh want to learn Chinese toda

Wat r u talking about? /he promoted the mandarin dialect n quash the southern chinese dialects,,,

blur sotong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

old fart shut down Nanyang U. :mad: That effectively killed it all. :o :(

tualingong

Alfrescian
Loyal

nice one way out of hopeless future in whatever deep shit you are in.

ha lei lou yah.

Last edited:

blur sotong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Kevin Rudd once delivered a speech without any written note in China. And this is what he said:

天不怕, 地不怕
只怕洋人说普通话

Guess his mandarin is better than mine. :o :(

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I dont see what the big deal with an ang mor speaking mandarin,, there is one ang mor lady that i know graduate with Ah tiong degree and speak mandarin better than me,,,so what?? speak mandarin big fuck ah???

Kevin Rudd once delivered a speech without any written note in China. And this is what he said:

天不怕, 地不怕
只怕洋人说普通话

blur sotong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I dont see what the big deal with an ang mor speaking mandarin,, there is one ang mor lady that i know graduate with Ah tiong degree and speak mandarin better than me,,,so what?? speak mandarin big fuck ah???

Bro The_Hypocrite, no big deal indeed. Just sharing how fluent Kevin Rudd is with his mastery of Mandarin. :wink: :smile:

The former prime minister is fluent in Mandarin and delivered an address in that language to the 2012 Beijing Forum on Sunday.

BTW, have you seen ang mo newscaster on CCTV? I have. It is not funny alright. Puts me to shame as my father was from tiongkok mainland, Fujian province. :o

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

then Cantonese big fuck ah ?

Just sharing how fluent Kevin Rudd is with his mastery of Mandarin. :wink: :smile:

how old was he when he learnt Mandarin. does he speaks with weird ang moh accent ?

Last edited:

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The funny thing is When Kevin Dudd was PM, the aussies thought that Sino Oz relations will improve but it went down hill,,,so speak mandarin is no big deal,, what pisses me off is that whenever there is ang mor, or black etc can speak mandarin,,its made out like such a big thing,,,

Bro The_Hypocrite, no big deal indeed. Just sharing how fluent Kevin Rudd is with his mastery of Mandarin. :wink: :smile:

BTW, have you seen ang mo newscaster on CCTV? I have. It is not funny alright. Puts me to shame as my father was from tiongkok mainland, Fujian province. :o

than your hokkien must be better than your mandarin,,,hahhahah

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

then Cantonese big fuck ah ?

actually the cantonese language is pretty big a deal,,as its harder to learn and its the closest to ancient chinese,,,but sooner or later cantonese is bound to be extinct as well as the southern chinese as the northern scums are just flooding into the southern states. also, cantonese is no longer taught in Canton,,so it get harder to promote the language as time goes on and will gradually be replaced with mandarin

how old was he when he learnt Mandarin. does he speaks with weird ang moh accent ?
And yes,,Rudd speaks with the ang mor accent,,got to listen carefully to understand what he says in mandarin

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

actually the cantonese language is pretty big a deal,,as its harder to learn and its the closest to ancient chinese,,,but sooner or later cantonese is bound to be extinct as well as the southern chinese as the northern scums are just flooding into the southern states. also, cantonese is no longer taught in Canton,,so it get harder to promote the language as time goes on and will gradually be replaced with mandarin

And yes,,Rudd speaks with the ang mor accent,,got to listen carefully to understand what he says in mandarin

don't think Cantonese nor any dialects will go extinct in China for the foreseeable future. Cantonese will survive in Canton, Hongkong will play a significant influence.

then Rudd not that great. he's fluent in mandarin with weird accent.

tualingong

Alfrescian
Loyal

speak mandarins can give any companies anywhere in the world access to one point three billion market.

speak apuneh can give you access to another billion market. talk about strategic planning.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

This is Rudd speaking mandarin,,not too bad,,but still got ang mor accent

[video=youtube;hcowAI9lk20]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hcowAI9lk20[/video]

he was some big shot in the foreign office in beijing,,so he can speak mandarin very the atas ang mor style

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Yeah have to brush up on my mandarin and learn to speak apuneh language,,to learn about the enemy, think like the enemy and defeat the enemy

speak mandarins can give any companies anywhere in the world access to one point three billion market.

speak apuneh can give you access to another billion market. talk about strategic planning.

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Actually, LKY's ang mo accent is more obvious than Kevin Rudd's.

This is Rudd speaking mandarin,,not too bad,,but still got ang mor accent

he was some big shot in the foreign office in beijing,,so he can speak mandarin very the atas ang mor style

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

What the hell if Kevin and some other blacks can speak Mandarin.

China and the World has conveniently forgotten about the Uigyurs who speak fluent Mandarin, despite being of Central Asian ancestry.

She should say this fact proudly and that could possibly ease the prevailing tension between the Uigyurs and the Han people.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

天不怕, 地不怕
只怕洋人说普通话

What exactly is so frightening about some white guy that speaks Mandarin?i find it a joke that we have to somehow praise hin for being able to do that.

Last edited:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

What exactly is so frightening about some white guy that speaks Mandarin?i find it a joke that we have to somehow praise hin for being able to do that.

In the early 80s, I got to know an American lawyer based in S'pore. Prior to his posting here, he was based in Shanghai.

Not only could he speak very fluent Mandarin, he could even write. No interpreters needed when he scrutinised contracts written in Mandarin. Really, no big deal at all. That was 30 years ago.

Cosmo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Back then, PRC and taiwan were nobody.

LKY shut down Chinese schools in Singapore and see what he did to Singaporeans today

I read that he was not a true chinese = a peranakan.

Knowing he was a peranakan at that time, he quickly changed his silly angmo nim from harry to kwan yew. He had planned to trick the majority who were chinese at that time. He cant be bothered with your mandarin. Back then, PRC and taiwan were nobody.