• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

LKY: I had Prataman in place to jaga the reserves !

bryanlim1972

Alfrescian
Loyal
.......after the one and only proper presidential election that was so closely fought, have we seen any subssequently? majority of pple will know what I meant...

coz no million dollar caliber CEO has had the balls to stick out his/her neck to run. if they are doing so well, little reason to oppose the establishment.

...so maybe ur right after all. but i wish you were wrong.

jim007jimmyboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
e33f9.jpg

"Apa ini? How much roti we have left? No idea man. My master didn't say.
He needed the roti, so i gave him the key. We are all puppets to serve the master only."

Fucking ISD bastard!

FUCK PAP

Einfield

Alfrescian
Loyal
Civil Servant are all cowards and Traitors, you think they dare to play punk after PAP fall? Fire a few department head and they all shit in their pants.

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
MM Lee has made it clear that any oppositiojn government in Spore would not get any co-operation fr civil service,the whole administration,

This is totally false. What the pappies have done is to propagate their system of monetary reward. These people are beholden to money.

The alternative parties SHOULD, during elections promise to work with the civil service and in fact promise more rewards for them but not necessarily money but better job satisfaction and promotion based on merits and achievements and equal opportunity for all. While scholars will still be in place, those that do not perform will be treated accordingly.

The civil service is run by sinkies who also need their monthly income to pay their bills. It is false and silly to think that airports will close, the post will stop functioning and buses will stop.

The civil service are working for Singaporeans and not the PAP.

The alternative party has to do appease the civil sector to garner at least 25% of votes from this sector. This huge sector has been sadly ignored by the alternative parties.

Just get 25% of this sector and there will be a huge tide. There is nothing wrong with the civil service but it is the pappies that is in the wrong most of the time.