• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

LKY - I can't go to hawkers anymore becos so many ppl want to shake my hands...

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Gurkhas are the logical choice to be his bodyguards. Where does the danger of attack and assassination come from? Locals of course. Which foreigner has any grudge, reason or motivation to cause harm to him at personal risk of loss of life or liberty? Would local police shoot at the locals? Hard to say, but most likely tilting towards unlikely. Therefore, to protect him against the locals, foreigners must be used. Which foreigner is best and trustworthy? Gurkhas of course.

3518olu.jpg

"Chey! Why do you think he has to rely on us when he don't even trust his own poodles?
Look at me, do i look like i have a high morale? Correct! he is a stingy f88ker!"

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
... "I can’t go anymore because so many people want to shake my hands and I become a distraction, I can’t really get down to my food. ...
basket! ...

evry now n den hv 2 wash hands ... lidat how 2 eat my food? ... :rolleyes:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Surely Gurkhas are humans to!

If someday lee regime piss them off, would something happen?

He pisses Gurkhas for what? He sayang them, they protect him.

By the way I think mas would like to shake Hakka lee hands to!

By screaming Allah akbar too![/quote]

What has Allah got to do with Hakka?

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Surely Gurkhas are humans to!

If someday lee regime piss them off, would something happen?

By screaming Allah akbar too!

GURKHAS are not Muslims...they are Hindus....!! unless they are going to hum....ommmmmmmmmmmmm!!, ommmmmmmmmm!, and slit throats with their knives?..who knows, one day on deranged Hindu will just do that....:wink:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He pisses Gurkhas for what? He sayang them, they protect him.

By screaming Allah akbar too!

What has Allah got to do with Hakka?[/QUOTE]

Psst ALLAH AKBAR...means god is the greatest...or you suggesting that hakka god is the greatest?:biggrin:

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
A political way of saying, "in the crowd, I fear for my limbs and life." When being in the crowd is unavoidable, e.g. campaigning or diplomatic events, check out his bodyguards - some of the best in the world.

He has had a phalanx of bodyguards since the 70s. He became ever more paranoid when Marcos was kicked out.

His bodyguards are SOF trained, at least some of them, thats why peasants will lynch him in public.

How come when he lies, the world world laps it up?

elephanto

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
More Interesting Quotes:-

the Malays are still Muslims and they go to the mosques every Friday and they’ve slightly different habits. The influence from the Middle East has made them have head-dresses for no rhyme or reason.”....

Interviewer:- “I don’t know if it’s American efforts but I went to the New Creation Church and you might as well have been in Tennessee , it was exactly the same. As soon as you walked through the door, it was exactly the same but it seemed very popular. Is that a new monkey (?) ranch in there?”

Lee:-
“No, I don’t think so. You see most Chinese here are Buddhists or Taoist ancestor worshippers, I’m one of them, so it is a tolerant society, it says whatever you want to believe in, you go ahead. And these youngsters, the educated ones, Western-educated especially, now they are all English-educated, their mother tongue is the second language. Therefore, they begin to read Western books and Western culture and so on and then the Internet. So they begin to question like in Korea that what is this mumbo-jumbo, the ancestors and so on? The dead have gone, they’re praying before this altar and asking for their blessings and then they have got groups, Christian groups who go out and evangelize. They catch them in their teens, in their late teens when they’re malleable and open to suggestions and then they become very fervent evangelists themselves. My granddaughter is one of them. She’s now 28. My wife used to tell her look, don’t go for any more of these titles, just look for MRS. It’s just around the corner, God will arrange it.

This last sentence part I don't understand - just look for MRS .... ee kong similan ?