• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Living in JB 2 (Johore)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanur

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi dream or action

Thanks very much! My friend make two tire swings n we only paid RM 1 for each tire, mayb you guys can make one for your kids, but remember to use those strings which is uv treated.

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh .. I can't see where the strings are. Actually Nevermind about kids, I want one for myself haha. I'm a big kid at heart :smile:

Hi dream or action

Thanks very much! My friend make two tire swings n we only paid RM 1 for each tire, mayb you guys can make one for your kids, but remember to use those strings which is uv treated.

Sanur

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi narmi,

No it's fake, he recommended real trunk n straw roof which I think it's beautiful, we decided against it due to high maintence, since we seldom go in. FYI the tree house have sliding doors, probtable Aircon, tv, ceiling fan n lights.
Talk about being in "nature".

Sanur

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now I know why u are dream or action... This pic was first day, third day we put up the swing. Go get a 1 ringgit tire, n buy the ropes from those shop that sells boating equipment, cos its uv treated, I got a cargo net, yet to put up as a climbing net. Will post when it's done.

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
U can then add birds and squirrels to neutralize it :smile: if you want a Tarzan, maybe bro arsenal will volunteer hehehe

Reading these posts have made my evening. Seeing you guys living a different life and enjoying yourself so so much is just beyond great :smile:

Hi narmi,

No it's fake, he recommended real trunk n straw roof which I think it's beautiful, we decided against it due to high maintence, since we seldom go in. FYI the tree house have sliding doors, probtable Aircon, tv, ceiling fan n lights.
Talk about being in "nature".

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not too late to figure out sis :smile:

For my terrace house, I think this project will just remain a dream. But I will invest in those contemporary wooden swing chairs (hanging type) to compensate tho :smile:

Now I know why u are dream or action... This pic was first day, third day we put up the swing. Go get a 1 ringgit tire, n buy the ropes from those shop that sells boating equipment, cos its uv treated, I got a cargo net, yet to put up as a climbing net. Will post when it's done.

arsenal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ohh yee oh yee ohh..... Someone calling me?? Dreamer, you want some banana? You just woke me up from my johor dream...

U can then add birds and squirrels to neutralize it :smile: if you want a Tarzan, maybe bro arsenal will volunteer hehehe

Reading these posts have made my evening. Seeing you guys living a different life and enjoying yourself so so much is just beyond great :smile:

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
What happen bro wuqi? Isit with the same commercial property devloper?

Yeah pretty much, a bit of extreme last minute stress as they didn't do what they said they would. The letter was dated 7th and it was sent instead to another SG address. I only have this week to react and in the meantime, i have to cover for others sharing as well.

Not the best of time but will work though it. :smile:

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Oh .. I can't see where the strings are. Actually Nevermind about kids, I want one for myself haha. I'm a big kid at heart :smile:

Me too, this place makes it easier for a lot of fun stuff to happen. Only thing lacking is one needs time, lots of it.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Hi Sanur, Very very nice! I would want to except that perharps my weight would cause the tree to crash.
Thanks to sis Crystal for sharing!

leenatazri

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi....i need sincere opinion from fellow ferns here who have stayed in JB....what do you guys think about Taman laguna? I am actually in a midst of finalizing between laguna, horizon and nusa duta...do give your opinion...thankssss

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Setting sun, casting lingering shadows upon the greying shores
Crashing waves from the tide, flowing in with discarded toys
People leaving, setting sail, some still waiting for that gale.

Sadly, some without a choice, their sorrow without a voice.
Cries unheard, tears unseen, leaving behind festering greed.
Vacating their place, tired of seeing another uncaring face.

Gleeful fly feeding on yet another, people rushing crestfallen.
Nary a smiling brow as they just staggered on with a frown.
Dying preferred to being ill, like a used battery dumped in the fields.

What have we become, where are we going?
Where the promised alpine land once stood, only ruins awaits the
ones that were lost.

The dream that once was is no more, press on, return not back
to the forsaken shore.

Last edited:

Harissue

Yes i have a couple of friends, one is my very good colleague (now really good friend), another one is an ex boss, now very close as well. Wife even got jealous especially of the ex boss. She said macham we wore same trousers like that. They are considering to sell their cluster once they get their keys, i think this month. I can pass the contacts directly to you, thats the best. I have no vested interest, probably will get a free meal from them at Moonlight cafe so rest assured no comms needed from me. Another 3 neighbours has multiple units Nusa Duta as well but i think most of them not selling. (i psycho all them to buy back then)

Hi Bro Wuqi,

Im a newbie here. Am also interested in getting a place in Bt Indah (eg. Nusa Duta, Nusa Idaman) if the price is affordable.
If you hav any friend buyers who are selling their units, would really appreciate if I can get their contacts. Thanks a lot!

kopikong99

Alfrescian
Loyal
Today morning, my American colleague told me that he had just make an offer for a Cluster semi-D at HH after viewing on Sunday.

Right now, he shutters in from SG as he is based in Malaysia and paying S$20 every day for his Msia car. Looks like no more revenue of S$20 daily for pap.

Just only a few weeks ago, his wife came along and over to check it out whether they can re-locate to Msia instead of renting a hdb at Clementi. They used to staying in big landed properties in Houston and then hdb in Sg.

Hopefully there will be more Sgrean and other foreigners here and this community can grows and look out for each other.

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi, what about you share your circumstances and assessments on the 3 developments with us? We are all vested in different development because of its unique and different considerations. I bought laguna and I can say hundred and one things good about it but still be seen a biased opinion, because it's relevant only to my circumstances. So, instead of having just a general comparison amongst the three, why not share more of your circumstances and we might be able to advise which area is more applicable to your expectations then. Cheers :smile:

hi....i need sincere opinion from fellow ferns here who have stayed in JB....what do you guys think about Taman laguna? I am actually in a midst of finalizing between laguna, horizon and nusa duta...do give your opinion...thankssss

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yeah bro, I like them a lot too. In fact, I ever told myself that if I'm ever going to get a tattoo on my body (for some reasons and if I really have the courage), then dream catcher would be the first one in line.

Speaking of dream catcher, we really like them, have at least one in all the places we reside. :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.