• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Living in JB 2 (Johore)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Who-evere-you-are,
Why the need for the Adjective?It is uncalled for and biased-
proves a point:dosen't matter which bracket you fall in the 40/60 ration -Birds of the same feather flock together.

I have not heard about this lady or the case before and just googled it. Seems to be about a lady who protested about distributing thosai somewhere near her house?

Anyway, dont know about other Singaporeans, but I find it very rude and offensive for you to call Singaporeans "birds of the same feathers flock together".

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
i have drink malaysia tap water (after boiled) for more than 26 years.. i still alive..
do you think leh?
malaysia have millions of citizen, if the water cannot drink, that they drink?

Just curious do you filter the water? I read in Malaysia forums before Malaysians ownself say that the water is sometimes yellow and cannot drink just like that, need to filter first.

Nevertheless I think it is better to drink filtered water than recycled NEW water.

Last edited:

angelgemini

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just curious do you filter the water? I read in Malaysia forums before Malaysians ownself say that the water is sometimes yellow and cannot drink just like that, need to filter first.

Nevertheless I think it is better to drink filtered water than recycled NEW water.

Half half, if the water is yellow, better filter it first.
If not, boil will do.

recycled New water is just like RO water.
so is still not a problem.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
When it rains, it pours. Now having issues with a developer who seems to be going back and forth on what it promised. :(
I always stand firm on my promises even though it may cost me dearly but no matter what i always do my best to deliver.

No matter what one do, its never enough.

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
When it rains, it pours. Now having issues with a developer who seems to be going back and forth on what it promised. :(
I always stand firm on my promises even though it may cost me dearly but no matter what i always do my best to deliver.

sorry to hear abt that , hope everything will iron out smoothly !

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Posting on behalf sis Sanur ....

Her Tree house pic :
tree house.JPG

Narmi

Alfrescian
Loyal

What happen bro wuqi? Isit with the same commercial property devloper?

Status
Not open for further replies.