• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Living a peasant life

lolabunny

Alfrescian
Loyal
thank you teekee for all the wonderful local dishes.i take them everyday.cheap and good.my cholesterol is 350 and my uric acid is 15. my doctor tells me i'm okay. told me to take more ice creams and statkins. but can continue to eat myself to death. no problem.how bad can death be here. no problem. $2 sungei rd laksa shiok damned shiok!

isn't that uric acid level very high? don't you have gout by now? stay away from the laksa for goodness sake!

Neh_Neh_Pok

Alfrescian
Loyal
can be so fulfilling and contented...

just donno why the Lee Regime wants to screw it up for us.

charkwayteow.jpg

Why you need to have these? You can go church and praise, sing, pray and shout LOUDLY with your pestors at your "Goat" and 'he' will not let you chrikukustians die of hunger