• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Living a peasant life

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
can be so fulfilling and contented...

just donno why the Lee Regime wants to screw it up for us.

charkwayteow.jpg

lolabunny

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's yummy! Don't eat hum though. Makes a person "hum chee" :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

So you turned from a christian to a food blogger?

Why you don't bring your wife to eat her favourite food? Public holiday leh.

lolabunny

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually har gow is not really peasant food anymore. One steamer full of har gow is more than a loaf of bread. Unless you are comparing with shark's fin soup. :smile:

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Got misled by TS.. thought you doing a piece on your throwing in the towel and start tendering to (misguided?) sheep or similiar. Tasty pics though:p

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
thank you teekee for all the wonderful local dishes.i take them everyday.cheap and good.my cholesterol is 350 and my uric acid is 15. my doctor tells me i'm okay. told me to take more ice creams and statkins. but can continue to eat myself to death. no problem.how bad can death be here. no problem. $2 sungei rd laksa shiok damned shiok!

lifeafter41

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
thank you teekee for all the wonderful local dishes.i take them everyday.cheap and good.my cholesterol is 350 and my uric acid is 15. my doctor tells me i'm okay. told me to take more ice creams and statkins. but can continue to eat myself to death. no problem.how bad can death be here. no problem. $2 sungei rd laksa shiok damned shiok!

Can you tell the location of the sungei road laksa, would like to try it if possible.