• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Live Update : Malaysia GE 2018

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
480F18B0-7E8E-432A-9667-7342019D343A.jpeg

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
So far PH seems to have net about 10 seats from BN's previous hold... but then I have no clue how the boundary has been redrawn for the rests

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ah Jib Kor really step up his game for this election! Lol....

Penang voter told he has already voted when he turned up at polling centre

869ce305988c8d8ddd2bb5b075e853ee

Goh showing his unmarked fingers on both hands. ― Picture courtesy of Lim Guan Eng’s office
f2ee8c4591bd05ec10a94e073c496739
GEORGE TOWN, May 9 — A 41-year-old shopkeeper lodged a police report today after he found out that his name was already used to vote when he went to exercise his rights.

The man, who wish to be known only as Goh said he arrived at his polling centre at SRJK(C) Kong Min at 8.30am this morning.

“After queuing for about 30 minutes, when it was my turn, I saw that my name was cancelled out and the officer told me I’ve already voted,” he said in a press conference at DAP Air Putih candidate Lim Guan Eng’s service centre.

He said he even showed the Election Commission (EC) officer his fingers which was unmarked.

“I showed them my fingers, there’s no ink, but they still insisted that I’ve already voted so I can’t vote,” he said.

Goh said he immediately lodged a police report over the matter.

He believes that someone could have cloned his identity card and used his name to vote on his behalf.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
malaysia kini so up to date? 2 cabinet ministers lost their seats. That MCA idiot - Liao and that Indian guy.
Najib won his seat (of cse)

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
suppose Mahatir wins his seat....will he and najib hug and make up and banish anwar to life imprisonment? He is definitely capable of doing that.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I find Malaysia GE more exciting than Singapore for the fact the Malaysian Chinese really want to see changes and made great effort to travel all the way to their home town. When will be our turn to see some balls in sinkies?