• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Little Pleasures

ashjaw

Alfrescian
Loyal
space, fresh air, light breeze.
sound, music, one at a time, not mixed together.
not having the need to rush, just laze around to do the things you like at your own pace.

sounds easy but hard to achieve in this place :(.

snrcitizen

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro sideswipe,
Thanks again, but I don't think the "twins" are chiobus. :smile:

Hats off to you. Your years of experience in following sexy bums as a hobby has paid off. You even recognised the "twins" from their backs and able to assess their front. :biggrin:

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
bro jw5, I will not give up... :biggrin:
chiobus asses or not??

Image102.jpg
Image068.jpg
Image101.jpg

jw5

Loyal
Hats off to you. Your years of experience in following sexy bums as a hobby has paid off. You even recognised the "twins" from their backs and able to assess their front. :biggrin:
Bro snrcitizen
Practice makes perfect. Experience matters.
Very few talents are inborn. :smile:

jw5

Loyal
Bro sideswipe
I like the third one, with the cheeks sticking out.
I'm even willing to forego the chiobu requirement, provided she doesn't turn around and shatter my fantasy. :smile:

HakkaThaileen

Alfrescian
Loyal
What would you consider the little pleasures of life which keep you going day after day?

To rob the garment of $0.50..

Park your car at one of the road side URA parking lots infront of a coffee shop at one of the Lorongs in Geylang. Need not display any parking coupon. But make sure your car is within sight just in case of emergency.

It takes about half an hour to 45 minutes for you to enjoy your cuppa and a plate of wan tan mee including waiting time.

When you just about to leave the coffee shop for your car, a clumsy parking warden, with a hand-held terminal on her left hand and an umbrella on her right hand, coming to the direction of your car..

You take your own sweet time, gently and leisurely open the car door, start the engine and drive off.

Siok...

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Over taking a traffic police in the expressway
he is going at 80plus on a 90kmh speed limit
nobody dares to overtake.
I yaya overtake him, shiok.