• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Little Pleasures

jw5

Loyal
What would you consider the little pleasures of life which keep you going day after day?

jw5

Loyal
Oh... some quite sinful to confess to:o:p
This is the place to confess. No one knows you, you know no one, nobody will ever see you doing the sinful stuff...........................
You could make someone's day.

jw5

Loyal
punting 4D, Toto and Soccer every weekend
and keep missing, keep me going on... punt and punt
Would have to agree with that too. Not the missing part though. :(
And listening to some good music? :smile:

cowbellc

Alfrescian
Loyal
What would you consider the little pleasures of life which keep you going day after day?

Giving up seat in MRT to those in need...throw rubbish into bin when spotted...helping old ladies and man to cross the road...donate money when pass by street performers...really make my day. :biggrin:

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Would have to agree with that too. Not the missing part though. :(
And listening to some good music? :smile:

Always do that, listening to good music while surfing
bought PC speakers for this purpose.
But still hoping for my BIG pleasure in 4D and Toto.

1sickpuppy

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is this thing called plastic modeling. Usually I am into 1/72 scale dioramas but sometimes I paint fantasy and si-fi figures too :smile:

jw5

Loyal
Giving up seat in MRT to those in need...throw rubbish into bin when spotted...helping old ladies and man to cross the road...donate money when pass by street performers...really make my day. :biggrin:
If you are being honest, you are a rare and wonderful human being.
If you are not, you are just like the rest of us. :smile: