• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Listen Sinkies! If you are 35 & above , Fatty bom bom, Fugly, Pregnant.....no jobs fo

popdod

Alfrescian
Loyal
JogDiscriminate.gif

Before this.....we have leeport on this.
http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=58941

Now you know why sinkies cannot find jobs de......
coz we have picky, choosy, fussy employers.

so moody.

:o :( :o

popdod

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Listen Sinkies! If you are 35 & above , Fatty bom bom, Fugly, Pregnant.....no job

BestGov.jpg

:o :p :o

gbomega

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Listen Sinkies! If you are 35 & above , Fatty bom bom, Fugly, Pregnant.....no job

Govt bo-chap and with liberal labour law of course these will happen lah!

jw5

Loyal

There's no need to hire recruitment consultants.
It's the easiest thing in the world to throw the resumes of those candidates you don't want into the trash. You don't even have to have anything discriminatory in your ads or even bother to interview them.

popdod

Alfrescian
Loyal

ya lor.
just stated...

"only shortlisted candidates will be informed."

hypocrite999

Alfrescian
Loyal

To be honest, this has been around for ages. Singapore is a developed country with 3rd world hiring practices. Even 35 yo they dont want what rubbish is that?

But such a culture has been prevalent due to the Government's low standards etc and giving too much leeway to employers.

This has resulted in the influx of foreigners etc.

But the one point I like to make is, I wont hire pragnant women or women who are just married or women with young kids. Got burned by them many times as in not coming to work, take many sick days, come late go back early due to being sick or baby sick and so on. My operations was badly affected at that time. And kena Tekan by my boss over that.

popdod

Alfrescian
Loyal

T

But the one point I like to make is, I wont hire pragnant women or women who are just married or women with young kids.
Got burned by them many times as in not coming to work, take many sick days, come late go back early due to being sick or baby sick and so on.

My operations was badly affected at that time. And kena Tekan by my boss over that.

so if your wife or sis got pregnant and they were sacked bcoz of the above
reasons...do you think is fair?

Any flexible work arrangements for this kind scenerio?
Work from home?
Seems like only MNC have such arrangements but not the SMEs.

hypocrite999

Alfrescian
Loyal

Many of my relatives went through this with their kids etc but they employers have no issues with that. The reason is, they were responsible had already made arrangements for their kids to be taken care off, were not sick often and so on. And they did a good job at work despite the difficulties at home with kids etc and their bosses even praise them

However, many singkie women think that when they are pregnant and have young kids, the whole world owes them a bloody living?

Well if u want to look after kids, stay at home. If u are to ill when u are pregnant etc dont work and stay at home. If u cant afford it, dont have kids.

Just look at sometime back when the complains for Pregnant women not getting seats on the train etc..where are the complains now?

To me if a couple are not earning more than 10K in combine income and are not stable in their careers, dont have kids, save the money for their own retirement.

that is my 2 cents worth.

popdod

Alfrescian
Loyal

To me if a couple are not earning more than 10K in combine income and are not stable in their careers, dont have kids, save the money for their own retirement.

that is my 2 cents worth.

Your 2cents comments definitely worth alot.

Given by your rationale & standard..i think population will sink a new low.
and this create opportunity for FTs to flood in again.

Instead of tapping on the elderly & women workforce, employers are just simply
rigid in their management planning. Always prefer to seek an easier way out.

:o :p :o