• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Lipton tea milk powder recalled in HK, Macau over chemical

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So far, all the discovery is made in HK. Whatever has happened to the BEST paid "Life Science" Hub in Peesai? Any more doubt the Papayas a bunch of overpaid chor boh lan and leegally corrupt conmen?

Lipton tea milk powder recalled in HK, Macau over chemical
Posted: 30 September 2008 2308 hrs
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=260 align=right border=0><TBODY><TR><TD align=right width=20> </TD><TD align=right width=240>
phpOkzP33.jpg
</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top height=60> </TD><TD class=update vAlign=top height=60><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD width=138 bgColor=#f6f6f6>Photos </TD><TD width=47 bgColor=#f6f6f6>1 of 1</TD><TD width=18 bgColor=#f6f6f6><INPUT id=btnPrev disabled onclick=Prev(); type=image height=15 width=18 src="http://www.channelnewsasia.com/images/butt_previous.gif" value="<< Previous"></TD><TD width=19 bgColor=#f6f6f6><INPUT id=bntPlay onclick=Play() type=image height=15 width=19 src="http://www.channelnewsasia.com/images/butt_stop.gif" value="Play - Stop"></TD><TD width=18 bgColor=#f6f6f6><INPUT id=btnNext disabled onclick=Next(); type=image height=15 width=18 src="http://www.channelnewsasia.com/images/butt_next.gif" value=" Next >> "></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
dotline_240.gif

</TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD><TD class=update> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD><TD><TABLE style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #cccccc" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=240 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top width="100%"><TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff"><TD><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=topic vAlign=top align=left>Related News </TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top align=left bgColor=#cccccc>
shim.gif
</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top align=left><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD><TABLE cellSpacing=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=subheader vAlign=top width="4%">•</TD><TD class=bodytext width="96%"><TD class=bodytext width="96%">AVA detects melamine in two more China products</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD><TABLE cellSpacing=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=subheader vAlign=top width="4%">•</TD><TD class=bodytext width="96%"><TD class=bodytext width="96%">Britain's Cadbury finds melamine in recalled food</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD><TABLE cellSpacing=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=subheader vAlign=top width="4%">•</TD><TD class=bodytext width="96%"><TD class=bodytext width="96%">China's Wen vows to make made-in-China brand safe</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top bgColor=#cccccc>
shim.gif
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

HONG KONG: Anglo-Dutch company Unilever has recalled brands of Lipton milk tea powder in Hong Kong and Macau after they were found tainted with an industrial chemical, the company said on Tuesday.

Unilever Hong Kong Ltd has found the chemical melamine in four batches of the powder during its internal testing, the company said in a statement.

The recall is the latest fallout from the toxic milk scandal, which has sickened some 53,000 babies and killed four on mainland China.

Chinese officials have struggled in recent weeks to contain the scandal as a growing range of China-made dairy products have been pulled off shelves across the world, tarnishing the "Made in China" brand.

The Unilever statement said the company was taking the move as a precautionary measure. The Hong Kong Centre for Food Safety called on the public to stop drinking the products concerned.

"We have alerted the trade and asked them to stop selling the products. We will collect samples for testing and are closely monitoring the situation," said a spokesman for the centre in a statement.

It is unclear whether the four batches were made in China.

The centre also announced three other brands of cakes and snacks were found with melamine after testing, which started after the scandal broke and are ongoing, on a range of products imported to the Asian financial hub.

Fv Walnut Cakes and Coconut Cakes and Glico Pocky Mens Coffee Cream Coated Biscuit Sticks contained unacceptable levels of melamine and would be recalled, the centre said in a separate statement.

The moves come just one day after British sweet maker Cadbury said it had recalled its China-made chocolates from Hong Kong, Taiwan and Australia after tests "cast doubt" on their safety.

China on Tuesday arrested 27 people in their probe into the scandal, which has spread beyond the initial brands of baby powder discovered this month.

More than a dozen Asian and African countries, plus the 27-member European Union, have taken steps to ban or limit consumption of products containing Chinese dairy.

Four children have died in China after drinking milk tainted with melamine, which is normally used to make plastics but can make watered-down milk appear richer in protein.

Thousands of children have also fallen ill, many with kidney stones and related problems. - AFP/de

kamasutra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yesterday, my prc mei mei gf been hospitalised in Hong Kong hospital for melaine poisoning . Now I am worried about being poisoned also because I also kissed her yesterday.

Maybe I will be first Singaporean to suffer from melaine poisoning and then our BEST overpaid chor boh lan "Life Science" Hub in Peesai will start cracking. kekeke

eeoror88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yesterday, my prc mei mei gf been hospitalised in Hong Kong hospital for melaine poisoning . Now I am worried about being poisoned also because I also kissed her yesterday.

Maybe I will be first Singaporean to suffer from melaine poisoning and then our BEST overpaid chor boh lan "Life Science" Hub in Peesai will start cracking. kekeke

You then licked her cunt and she farted on your face !!:biggrin::biggrin:

kamasutra

Alfrescian
Loyal
You then licked her cunt and she farted on your face !!:biggrin::biggrin:

Wow ! You must be speaking from your own personal experience. I only stopped at licking cunts. So dude, want to share your kinky experience how you climax when a woman farted on your face ????

If you really have solid personal experience on being farted on your face by a woman , then I may consider having you audition as one of my KAMASUTRA models. kekeke......kekeke