• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Lionel de Souza Being Challenged, The Clock Is Ticking ...

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Source: Sukhdev Singh Gill

12033594_894200733994397_2134422866_n.jpg

Lionel Jerome De Souza better known on FB as Lionel de Souza. Singapore Police Force Corporal 4xx6 attached to Queenstown Police Station as a Charge Room assistant and Lock up sentry. Then posted to Ang Chia or Police Reserve Unit.

I dunno how Straits Times rely on your so called "exploits" and claims of single handedly shooting gunmen on busy streets of Singapore.

You have by your fantastic and unbelievable claims of heroism not only put to shame sacred standard operational procedures of the SPF and even the PDRM with who we worked very closely since we parted but have shamed many of our brave cops too.

Your claims of running gun battles have put to utter shame people like Wyatt Earp, Davy Crockett and even cartoon characters like Quick Draw McGraw and Deputy Dawg.

You have started the battle and I, standing firm will put you down.

I have downloaded from Yahoo and Sammyboy much valuable materials which I will post on FB with vigour and without mercy only stopping short of saying anything that may be personal.

Be warned that I have been watching you and your childish antics.
Hope you are not senile.

Be forewarned too, that those that play with fire will get burned.

The battle has begun.
Shoot like a lone policeman you claim to be.

Don't be rounded up like a stray.
Don't trouble trouble unless you want trouble to trouble you.

Ready go.
The clock is ticking

End of Article​

Leepotism

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This bastard pappy dog in his reply said he's a force to be reckoned with and dares anyone to try him. Wah, so garang and believes the PAP white scums`will protect him.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He is the most corrupted cop in the history of the SPF. Super lucky never got caught. Gambling dens, opium dens and vice dens he will 'collect.'

Now he is with TCH. DPM n Home Affsirs minister kena conned by someone with a skeleton bigger than a giant.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He is the most corrupted cop in the history of the SPF. Super lucky never got caught. Gambling dens, opium dens and vice dens he will 'collect.'

Now he is with TCH. DPM n Home Affsirs minister kena conned by someone with a skeleton bigger than a giant.

Not kena con. Birds of a feather flock together. The ministers made goid use of their running dog

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I dunno how Straits Times rely on your so called "exploits" and claims of single handedly shooting gunmen on busy streets of Singapore.

If you are an obedient dog, your master will graciously allow you to take part in grassroots activities, and also let you make a cameo appearance in one of its propaganda 'documentary'. :wink:

cWm2c.jpg

former-investigator.jpg

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don't understand all these drama. Is the bloody bayi mentioned by Golden Dragon a bigger policeman crook.
I believe Lionel is a good policeman and the other a lanchiow bastard. KNN. Help Lionel de Souza please from these vicious bayi.