• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Linda: Pasir Ris TC Fcuking LAZY!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=510 align=center><TBODY><TR><TD>In the Heartlands
Posted on 09 Aug, 2009 16:37
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=530 align=center><TBODY><TR><TD>Terrible, terrible management by Pasir Ris TC: So many things left unnoticed for weeks

STOMPer Linda is not happy that after so many weeks, missing block signs, missing rubbish bins and broken tiles were still left unnoticed at Pasir Ris Street 21.

Says this STOMPer:

"It's been weeks, and yet these things are still missing and nothing has been done.

"The Block 222 sign is missing at Pasir Ris Street 21.

"I think the officers are too lazy to do a check and realise that these items are missing.

"The items include, missing bins, missin carpark signs.

"Moreoever, broken tiles and fallen tree branches are not cleared.

"To add on, at Block 218, this is what they call cleaning the void deck.

"The lifts smells like urine, and I've never seen anyone cleaning it daily.

"The pictures on the electronic lift panel are self explanatory.

"How would my family and I know if the lift is working or not?

"I think it's time for the Town Council to do their job."

CLICK FOR LARGER IMAGE:
<SCRIPT language=javascript type=text/javascript src="http://www.stomp.com.sg/singaporeseen/_lytebox/lytebox.js"></SCRIPT><LINK rel=stylesheet type=text/css href="http://www.stomp.com.sg/singaporeseen/_lytebox/lytebox.css" media=screen>
<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=2 cellPadding=2 width=500 align=center><TBODY><TR><TD width=120> </TD><TD width=120> </TD><TD width=120> </TD><TD width=120> </TD></TR><TR><TD width=120> </TD><TD width=120> </TD><TD width=120> </TD><TD width=120> </TD></TR><TR><TD width=120> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ah linda ...

u nid 2 kick dem on ze arse b4 dey mov ... otherwise, dey oni noe how 2 eat n grow fat ... n collect bonus n of yr ...

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Corruption and and blatant neclect at town councils !

At 8.22pm did LINDA say the pledge?, the pledge to pay more money & more money ??

Didn't, who was that?, was it WOODEN, who says that the opposition town councils will make the opposition wards into SLUMS?:rolleyes: