• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Li Jiawei is pregnant

hillary888

Alfrescian
Loyal
"I want to tell my friends and fans who have shown concern for me that I am expecting a baby, I believe you will feel happy for me."

Li Jiawei, who held her wedding three days ago on April 25, told Lianhe Zaobao in an exclusive interview yesterday, that she is indeed pregnant.

During the wedding ceremony, many guests congratulated the couple with Chinese sayings wishing that they would be blessed with a child soon.

The host of the ceremony even joked with the couple, asking when their union will "bear fruit".

Jiawei smiled, but did not answer and passed the microphone to her husband. He replied on their behalf that they will have a baby as soon as possible so that Jiawei can compete in the 2012 Olympics.

What the guests did not realise was that the baby was already attending the wedding with them!

Jiawei also told Zaobao that she had not plan to get pregnant so soon and was totally caught unawares.

She had started feeling lethargic of late but thought it was due to the stress of training, preparing for her wedding and taking her driving test all at the same time.

Only after three pregnancy tests did she finally convince herself and her family that she was pregnant.

"My child is very docile and hasn't given me any trouble. Other than being sleepy, I couldn't feel anything. It is also co-operating with the STTA, who wanted him (or her) to come early. Really early," she laughed.

The baby comes right on time as Li and the Singapore Table Tennis Association (STTA) had agreed that she should give birth by mid-2010 to give her time to prepare for the 2012 London Olympics.

Thats fast! Congrats!

alvin36

Alfrescian
Loyal
this is called "board the bus first, pay for ticket later" :biggrin:

it used to be something to be ashamed of, but nowadays... it has becomes a "good news" :confused:

Tiu Kwang Yew

Alfrescian
Loyal
veri clever, kena fcuked already and got a spoon load into her cunt, now pregnant.

learn alot from her masters, kenna already then use excuses to do this and do that---good for RC member if not CCC dog.

nextinfidel

Alfrescian
Loyal
so she competed in table tennis for this damn wretched country.
and she went into a relationship with Ronald Susilo and broke off.
and she married this rich PRC guy.
and now she pregnant.

so why the fuck the media is getting so excited about????

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ronald Susilo fucked Jia Wei at least 300 times and this wealthy China-man comes along to take over Ah Wei's enlarge and loose cunt.

How did you know?, you were their official score-keeper?:p

Chinaman takes the rap, pay the tab.....later zhai jiang!!!

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
wtf. Li Jiawei got herself pregnant and this is considered news! This type of thrashy news should belong to some pages of an entertainment magazine and not in a braodsheet or tabloid. :rolleyes:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I hope Li jawei will PRCised her baby.

The worst thing that she do for her baby is to sinkified it.

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
I hope Li jawei will PRCised her baby.

The worst thing that she do for her baby is to sinkified it.

this i agree with u..

let that PRC fuck off bk to china. she wun be missed.:biggrin:

or u ask her convert to thai citizenship lah, the bestest of the bestest cuntry in the world.