• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Li Jiawei' hubby knows how to carry balls, says PM Lee is very charismatic

peasantJUDGE

Alfrescian
Loyal
pic9.jpg

Is that the Indonesian Ah Beng on the left?

meepok kia

Alfrescian
Loyal
pic3.jpg

Ass Loong: Can I have a feel of your cock, Comrade?

Li Chao: I'd be most honoured, my Charismatic one!

Li Jiawei: Careful don't break it hor! I still need it to clean my pipes tonight.

CB Lee: After that can lend me to clean mine? 40 years never clean liao leh, damn itchy!

Fat Bitch: I prefer to have my dildo up your rear, if you don't mind my dear Prime Minister. In fact, I was highly recommended by your husband.

Last edited:

sgnewsalte

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you look carefully, the last lady on the left seems to be trying to flirt with PM Lee, giving him that slutty look. :p

vzc7xk.jpg

Airlib

Alfrescian
Loyal
The China Man must be thinking how much he can 'con' SG to invest or let his whatever company do business with SG Govt.

:biggrin: