• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Li Jia Wei kowtow to six year old

desperateuk

Alfrescian
Loyal
wasn't LJW trained this way when she was 6?

She would be world champion if she train in this way

Or maybe she was trained this way when she was young but never shown any imporvement since then and only sg treated her like precious metal

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She would be world champion if she train in this way

Or maybe she was trained this way when she was young but never shown any imporvement since then and only sg treated her like precious metal

Sure, one have to start somewhere, starts with knocking ping pong balls with a bat...soon it will graduate to trying to knock two balls into a hole...:cool:

ha ha ha ha :biggrin:

desperateuk

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sure, one have to start somewhere, starts with knocking ping pong balls with a bat...soon it will graduate to trying to knock two balls into a hole...:cool:

ha ha ha ha :biggrin:

Now that is funny, and i believed she already got the bat and two dingdong ball in her. hehe

angie II

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
2akla80.jpg

"Don't talk cock, anyone of u here can beat me first then say ok?
Plus i'm giving u a 10-0 lead advantage." * hee hee *