• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

LI complains about LEE to UN MEETING

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
as usual, traitorous national betrayer master chee had confirmed himself to be was behind all these craps. he was instigating LI to hantam LEE, namely lau lee from the infamous famiLEE LEEgime which ruled over peesailand for 2 generations now. there might be a 3rd uprising famiLEE progeny in the making if SDP CLAN kept on with their incessant public nonsense which was now taken globally and internationally to smear the good name of peesailand with all their craps and shits smearing activities.

it was puzzling. why would master chee who fail miserably here to rapport with the peasants want to take his personal vengeance and vendetta worldwide? who would bother about a tiny red dot peesailand? obviously, master chee is the bad guy here in this land where peasants consider themselves fortunate to be born in and FTs clamber too to be naturalised here.

as usual again, master chee is surely up to more nonsense to follow on the arrival of the overlord of the overlords of the martial arts world - THE ARRIVAL OF USA OBAMA - overlord of the USA and the most powderful man in the world.

stay tuned....and now for the crappy comprains SDP CLAN and chee are truly good for: TO BRING PEESAILAND DOWN.

The Liberal International (LI) has submitted a written statement to the United Nations' Human Rights Council. The statement cites human rights violations in several countries including Singapore and Burma. (See below)

LI is an international body of liberal democratic parties with ruling parties as members including the US Democratic Party. The SDP's membership was recently approved by the LI's Bureau and will be confirmed at its Congress to be held in Cairo in October this year.

On another front, the Young Democrats have just returned from a communications workshop in Hong Kong this week. The event was organised by the Council of Asian Liberals and Democrats (CALD). YD Honorary Secretary Jarrod Luo attended the workshop together with activist Chong Kai Xiong.

LI Statement

Singapore

The International Bar Association (IBA) produced a report in July 2008 after it held one of its annual conferences in Singapore. In that report, the IBA stated that:

“The judiciary in Singapore has a good international reputation for the integrity of their judgments when adjudicating commercial cases that do not involve the interests of People’s Action Party (PAP) members or their associates. However, in cases involving PAP litigants or PAP interests, there are concerns about an actual or apparent lack of impartiality and/or independence, which casts doubt on the decisions made in such cases.”

That same year, half a dozen individuals were found guilty of contempt of court in three separate cases. The five Singaporeans and one US citizen were imprisoned.

In addition, the editor of the Wall Street Journal was ordered to pay approximately 5,000 Euros for contempt of court in three articles that appeared in the newspaper.

In March 2008, a group of activists participated in a peaceful protest against price hikes and the million-dollar salaries of the ministers. Led by Chee Soon Juan, the group was arrested and the activists were prosecuted for taking part in an assembly and procession without permit.

Action:

Notes the Attorney-General's Chambers’s complicit role in its suppression of freedom of expression, assembly and procession and urges the Attorney-General's Chambers to stop prosecuting activists in Singapore;

Stands in solidarity with the persecuted democracy activists and censures the Singapore Government for its use of public institutions against the Singapore Democratic Party and its associates;

Urges the judiciary to adhere to its commitment to uphold justice in the city-state without prejudice, fear or favour.

if there were really fear, then why wasn't master chee and his imbecile diisciples being detained and thoroughly chromed by ISD (Imbecile, silly and dimwit) - the secret imperial assassins of the royal famiLEE?

yellow people

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Is this why the elderly couple at Blk 171 Stirling Rd refuse to report their bastard son Bob Sim Kheng Hwee to the authorities abusing them?

http://tnp.sg/news/story/0,4136,210946,00.html?

So SHAMEFUL, yet he doesn't want to SHAME them

82-year-old man eats free food at S'pore Buddhist Lodge. He gets a total of $200 a month from his 4 grown children. Can the Maintenance of Parents Act help him?
By Liew Hanqing

SURE, there is the Parents' Maintenance Act and he can compel his children to support him.

But what of the family name? And face?

No, Mr Ng would not have it. No matter how bad it is, the family name has to be protected.

So the elderly man suffers in silence alone - despite having four working children.

The 82-year-old lives alone in a rental two-room flat in Henderson.

Several times a week, he makes his way to the Singapore Buddhist Lodge at River Valley Road, and spends the day there for food and company.

His is the face of a dilemma that will grow with Singapore's ageing population. The issue, filial piety, is more complex than it seems.

Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong touched on the subject in Sunday's National Day Rally speech and said the Government will study how best to use the Maintenance of Parents Act to get children who dump their parents in nursing homes and hospitals to do their filial duty.

But it may not be as clear-cut as legislation.

Mr Ng's four children are busy with their own lives. Together, they give him less than $200 a month.

He said they never visit him - not even on Chinese New Year. It is not clear when they last visited him.

And he is too proud to reach out to them.

The former odd-job worker will not ask his children for more, nor will he take them to task for not doing as much as they should.

He does not know that, under the Maintenance of Parents Act, he can apply for the courts to compel them to support him.

When told about this, he declined to even consider it. The reason: Shame. And face.

He even asked that we not publish his full name as he 'does not want to appear pitiful'.

He only agreed to be photographed from the back because he 'does not want to bring shame' to his family.

Mr Ng, like many lonely and elderly Singaporeans, yearns for company.

He told The New Paper in Mandarin: 'It's boring at home, and I want to try to save some money, so I eat here.'

Mr Ng is estranged from his three sons and daughter, who are all in their 50s.

'My eldest son, who is a hawker, sometimes leaves money for me with my brother, and I collect it myself.'

Aside from the money he gets from his two older children, his two younger sons do not help out much.

His eldest son pays his monthly utility bills, which are usually less than $100.

'My youngest son can't even take care of himself - he likes to gamble. He's also divorced and has to pay monthly maintenance to his ex-wife,' Mr Ng said.

He added: 'Actually, I'm quite lucky that my health is fine, except for high blood pressure.'

He also needs medication for a chronic skin condition, which results in itchy welts.

'I applied for help for my medical costs and thankfully I can get most of my medicine free,' he said. He cannot remember who helped him.

Other than spending $50 a month on transport, Mr Ng said he has hardly any other expenses.

'When I am hungry at home, I eat biscuits or make oatmeal for myself,' he said.

To keep himself occupied at night, he watches TV for hours until he falls asleep past midnight.

He said: 'I have a lot of troubles, so I will think about a lot of things before I can fall asleep.

'My children are not filial - not a single one of them. It's so sad that four children cannot even support one old man.'

Mr Lee Bock Guan, 64, president of the Singapore Buddhist Lodge, sees about three cases similar to Mr Ng's every month.

In some cases, Mr Lee said, staff from the lodge would contact the families of these elderly people to help them resolve their differences and to urge them to take care of their aged parents.

He said in Mandarin: 'In some cases, they listen to us, but others tell us not to interfere in their family matters.'

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
chee soon juan is neither a gentleman or a kind person who's genuinely concerned for the peasants.

if he's a gentleman, he won't resort to exploit foreign forces irrelevant to our local domestic politics to hit back at his own personal grievances he faced with our local authority for the mischiefs that he causes for himself incessantly.

he's no different from the nasty troll notorious for her FLIRT&DESTROY tactic, i.e, to instigate or exploit others to do all his dirty jobs and still make himself looks "chilvarous and heroic".

all these are but a sham and a shameful behaviour of a fraudster, a cheat and a liar. if u cannot handle domestic politic, u dun engage alien forces to hit at your own coutry. it's similar as if u cannot take the heat of the kitchen, then get out of the kitchen.

chee is a persistent sore loser and the cunning fox who's always crying that the grapes are too sour for him when he can't reach them.

how can voters support such character?:confused:

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
<object width="640" height="505"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/hyXggq-dvu0&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/hyXggq-dvu0&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505"></embed></object>​

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
what chee soon juan is trying to prove is that he and all his cronies of dingalings are all ABOVE THE SINGAPORE LAW.

they are always right and lawful in what they are doing.

an example of "above the law" behaviour comes from one of his ardent follower who's an abc troll. her illeegal parking shouldn't be fined at all while others especially not from the SDP should be fined thorougly.