• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Let's write tomorrow's headlines for ST, shall we?

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Michael Palmer did the right thing in resigning from party and parliamentary post.
Maintains dignity and transparency of the system, which remains strong.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Michael Palmer was not a farmer. He planted seeds in the wrong container.

He was in the shit and had to quit and now his dick is truly split.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hi there

1. aiyoh!
2. it should simply read "it is some honest mistake, sheep should move on"
3. period!

jubilee1919

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Former Speaker of Parliament to join Malaysian conglomerate!

Or

Why I Decided To Leave Politics!

jiakhongleow

Alfrescian
Loyal
PM LHL shoot off on a working trip to XX country ... blah blah blah....

He will then in the farfar land to make a statement.

Old man show him some tricks to siam Press Interview to make statement and take questions like is he going to holding a by-election soon?

Michael Palmer was not a farmer. He planted seeds in the wrong container.

He was in the shit and had to quit and now his dick is truly split.

Last edited:

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't understand all these people. If really keen to have a fling... why not do it when overseas? No sound no picture not good meh?

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tommorow's headline : M Palmer officially apologises to his constituents but adds, if can eat, don't waste.:o

Shit Times might just forgo the opportunity to up their readership in favour of their master. Let's see how much coverage they give, I expect no less than few pages like they did to WP, than I am just too optimistic msm will be fair in covering palmer's case.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She Blew, Scre Bleu! - Palmer

I resisted, She insisted, I must go, Party Persisted - Palmer

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It must be tough for the Straits Times to just think of an "appropriate" single headline in this case. Will Eugene Tan or Gillian Koh be mobilised to give their "2 cts worth" of thought?

Straitis Times: "Palmer offered to resign for inappropriate behaviour, LHL has graciously accepted his resignation". As this is isolated incident, Singaporeans are urged not to politicise the matter and show consideration for palmer's family during their difficult time. LHL has urged everyone to offer the family some peace and privacy. In the mean time...so n so will cover here and there and lives goes on....

Probably along that line.

Last edited: