• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

@leongsam you are the ultimate disgrace to humanity

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you stick to your thread, your posts will not be deleted. At least, I can still read all your posts here.. You can't spam in threads not related to your problem like people having a good time in Thailand. Get it?
You another glockman clone stop telling lies when I clearly stated the posts that @Leongsam indiscriminately deleted are specific replies to posts everywhere spamming Gansiokbin. What a self entitled bastard Jeremy Quek to spam lies of Gansiokbin everywhere using various clones while demanding I keep to my threads. Pui!

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
You another glockman clone stop telling lies when I clearly stated the posts that @Leongsam indiscriminately deleted are specific replies to posts everywhere spamming Gansiokbin. What a self entitled bastard Jeremy Quek to spam lies of Gansiokbin everywhere using various clones while demanding I keep to my threads. Pui!

Gansiokbin is the name of a fucking slut whore.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@ginfreely the india toilet bowl, shameless slut let indians fuck, lick cheebye.
You are a filthy whore.
What’s new? Cheap evil Cantonese son of chicken

Jeremy Quek of SUPERFUTUREKIDS,, TINITECH CO and SKINNYFATKIDS WORLDWIDE​

cannot debate can only tell lies, talk dirty to slander woman to win.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

See carefully everything you said from sell nude to sell cb is your Jeremy Quek of SUPERFUTUREKIDS,, TINITECH CO and SKINNYFATKIDS WORLDWIDE cheap cantonese family women cheap dirty deeds.​

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

And steal photos and tell lies to launder stolen photos