• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Leongsam vs GMS vs Pinky - Who will you vote for?

Leongsam vs GMS vs Pinky

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jw5

Loyal
My vote would go to Leongsam, GMS and LHL in that order.
Not that Leongsam would make a good MP, but don't think I would want to be in a forum run by the other 2.

Didn't vote on the poll between GMS and LHL but between these 2, I would reluctantly vote for GMS.
He has said enough in the past to give us some hope that he might do some things well.
As for the other guy, how do I say no hope tactfully?

Ok, here goes. No Hope.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hi there

1. honest, i voted for sammy.
2. first, sammy would look pretty nice in pink, oops:biggrin:
3. sammy's logics is definitely betterer than gms hoh:p
4. btw, what office are the 3 candidates vying for?
5. oops! i have forgotten to include the stray dog in question.
6. does that include kinana or what?:biggrin:

t0nychat

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'll vote for whoever is vegetarian.

If all are not, I will vote for the dog since the dog is not a sinkie.

I (Tonychat) am a sinkie and so are my family members. We are, in my own words, worst that dogs!

blur sotong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Exercise your rights as a citizen. Otherwise, kiss your CPF goodbye :wink:

Bro Enforcer,

Leongsam is same same as Pinky. Very Pro 超级白. Unlikely get CPF out either. :( :o

Unless he promise to release all CPF back to Singaporeans if elected. :p :biggrin:

Voting for doggie also cannot get my CPF out. Like that how??? :confused: :*:

GMS? Got to wait for his rally speech then decide. :rolleyes: :smile:

Enforcer

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro Enforcer,

Leongsam is same same as Pinky. Very Pro 超级白. Unlikely get CPF out either. :( :o

Unless he promise to release all CPF back to Singaporeans if elected. :p :biggrin:

Voting for doggie also cannot get my CPF out. Like that how??? :confused: :*:

GMS? Got to wait for his rally speech then decide. :rolleyes: :smile:

Leongsam is the true opposition hardcore supporter. Otherwise, how would this forum survive :wink:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
All those who prefer a dog will end up in the dog pound once I've dealt with them.

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
All those who prefer a dog will end up in the dog pound once I've dealt with them.

face it, you will lose

boo_cutest_dog.jpg

Last edited:

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
SG under Leongsam will be a more interesting place. Free speech, pimping, sex industry will grow under his leadership.