• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Leon Pereira hosting fireside chat. Anyone wanna ask him how it feels to cum inside Nicole?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
It takes a slut to support another slut.
All sluts alike, they think it's their right to open their hole like a public toilet for any men. And and still want to be known as 贤妻良母 or virgin.
Tsk tsk tsk I speak up for Nicole means I am slut according to you the real slut of Malaysian selling your hole to your Malaysian master. Hey I just can’t take it that evil ingrates like you take benefit from Nicole and now can open cb mouth to insult her slut whore ugly etc after taking benefits from her for free. And no I have not touched hands or have sex with my ex colleague only slut in bed calling others slut kt latha ccb mouth said based on nothing, so I am not Nicole but I feel for her. She is just like me silly people that helped evil ingrate sinkies and get betrayed. And you dogs are so dirty not fit to comment on others. Pui!

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tsk tsk tsk I speak up for Nicole means I am slut according to you the real slut of Malaysian selling your hole to your Malaysian master. Hey I just can’t take it that evil ingrates like you take benefit from Nicole and now can open cb mouth to insult her slut whore ugly etc after taking benefits from her for free. And no I have not touched hands or have sex with my ex colleague only slut in bed calling others slut kt latha ccb mouth said based on nothing, so I am not Nicole but I feel for her. She is just like me silly people that helped evil ingrate sinkies and get betrayed. And you dogs are so dirty not fit to comment on others. Pui!
YOU ARE A SLUT. FULL STOP!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Holey Veergin
Your Malaysian Hakka mother wife daughters are then holey virgin whereas I am hokkien virgin with annulled marriage and I can issue you virginity test challenge but you act holy dirty criminal dog dare not take up. Pui!

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your Malaysian Hakka mother wife daughters are then holey virgin whereas I am hokkien virgin with annulled marriage and I can issue you virginity test challenge but you act holy dirty criminal dog dare not take up. Pui!
Sorry. My mum is a sinki , and ish a Hokkien Hakka hybrid

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tiagong, veergin got fishy smell de woh, is it true?

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Come come come ...share with is more since u are jin free now

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sorry. My mum is a sinki , and ish a Hokkien Hakka hybrid
Come on you Hakka son of prostitute were busted pretended to be hokkien and then immediately insulted hokkien women are sluts and now pretending your mother is hokkien. Why you insult your mother as slut?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Come on you Hakka son of prostitute were busted pretended to be hokkien and then immediately insulted hokkien women are sluts and now pretending your mother is hokkien. Why you insult your mother as slut?
Hey @k1976 why take so long to answer why you insult your self claimed hokkien mother as slut?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
The lesson to learn is NEVER STICK OUT YOUR HEAD TO HELP SINKIES ROTTEN EVIL INGRATE TRAITORS THAT DESERVE NO HELP. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You think sinkies will care she was tailed and sabotaged? No of course not sinkies only know how to cry no job whatever but won’t lift a finger to fight others to help their own kind to get jobs or whatever. Stupid silly people stick out their head fight others to help sinkies and get sabotaged not only will not get thank you from sinkies but sinkies have no qualms to betray and gang up with enemy to stab the silly people that fight others to help them for free.
Insult Nicole that worked tirelessly for free for sinkies as slut whore ugly 淫妇 while they say pap mp woman that committed adultery Cheng li hui is okay because she is single. So disgusting double standard. Yikes!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Insult Nicole that worked tirelessly for free for sinkies as slut whore ugly 淫妇 while they say pap mp woman that committed adultery Cheng li hui is okay because she is single. So disgusting double standard. Yikes!
Even when she was heavily pregnant

IMG_9203.jpeg

in3deep

Alfrescian
Loyal
Whore is you and your Cantonese mother that open leg big big give birth no teach raised bastard bully hide in rat hole abuse woman as slut. Your mother is the free whore and the cheap whore Pui!
fuck you and fuck your mum. the 2 biggest whores on gods green earth