• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Leisure Farm Community

Hondacrv

Alfrescian
Loyal
I dont know which gate is that but the last time I drove it, some bungalows on the left got high-performance cars. I suspect many more are hidden from view. Ledang Height used to have a ferrari parked just at the first house from the main entrance. Now they have many other luxury cars like X6, TT, Jaguar etc.

So confirmed lah, LF is a secret retreat for many Sg's multi-millionaires like Sanur.
Luckily Sanur is a sis, if not people will suspect that 'he' keeps his no. 2 there :biggrin:

Sanur

Alfrescian
Loyal
So confirmed lah, LF is a secret retreat for many Sg's multi-millionaires like Sanur.
Luckily Sanur is a sis, if not people will suspect that 'he' keeps his no. 2 there :biggrin:

Ya, maybe I kept no 2 there n no 3 at the tree house

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hahaha, both of you are really humorous.
Now we all know why the tree house has air-con, cos no. 3 sleeps there.
No. 4 must camp in the open field and feed the Mosquitos :biggrin:

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
U r well qualified for tat bro hehe. U have been there done that in army I'm sure haha

Hahaha, both of you are really humorous.
Now we all know why the tree house has air-con, cos no. 3 sleeps there.
No. 4 must camp in the open field and feed the Mosquitos :biggrin:

Valdez

Alfrescian
Loyal
Heard rumours new access road near water tank approved. Only 5 minutes from ciq.bypass gelang petah.

Valdez

Alfrescian
Loyal
Think it's old news. But if the access road is true I expect prices of leisure farm properties to go up due to its proximity to the 2 nd link. Nearer than east ledang.

Valdez

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's confirmed. Leisure farm got approval to build an access road from the main highway near to the water tank. This access will join the trunk road that leads to tanjong pelepas. This mean residents will bypass gelang petah
. The whole journey from the first toll to leisure farm entrance will take only 5 minutes.

Nusajaya

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Valdez,

If you dont mind sharing, where did you get the confirmation from? Sorry to say that I have been given the same information 24 months ago but none of it is true. Hence, I am a little more sceptical until some authority confirms it and it has been published by Mulpha International (I am sure they will be the first one to do so).

Cheers,
N
It's confirmed. Leisure farm got approval to build an access road from the main highway near to the water tank. This access will join the trunk road that leads to tanjong pelepas. This mean residents will bypass gelang petah
. The whole journey from the first toll to leisure farm entrance will take only 5 minutes.

Valdez

Alfrescian
Loyal
I went there to take a look. Intended to buy a semi d at bayou creek but all sold out. Was told by one of the sales person that they finally got the approval. Should be starting within a year. That is very good news. I may now buy one of the bungalows. Pretty ex at 2.4 million but love the space and serenity.

Sanur

Alfrescian
Loyal
I went there to take a look. Intended to buy a semi d at bayou creek but all sold out. Was told by one of the sales person that they finally got the approval. Should be starting within a year. That is very good news. I may now buy one of the bungalows. Pretty ex at 2.4 million but love the space and serenity.

Hi,

Thsnks for info, indeed a very good news to all Lf residents!!

Nusajaya

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Valdez,

I am not sure if the access is critical to you, if it is I would suggest you insist to see the approval given. Pardon me for my scepticism as I have been through the exact disappointment. LF was supposed to be my first property in Nusajaya (2 years back) but it turns out to be otherwise. Imagine I had to withdraw my deposit after finding out the access was not approve yet. I am still very interested in LF if only I could get some confirmation on the access. I just didnt like the trunk road access at all, not for somewhere which I call home!

Hope you could keep us informed if you do have further information.

Cheers,
N

euphony

Alfrescian
Loyal
Depends on how one sees it. There are a whole LF worth of people including golfers using Poresia having no problems with the road. I have been using it in both directions for 1 yr without problems sometimes unfortunately way past midnight after attending events in SG. Frequent police roadblocks late into the night along the stretch. Some are even braver to use the shortcut which isn't even a proper road. On the other hand those using the coastal highway very late in the night would probably share a few scary incidents about it too... heard about those biker gangs doing stunts and road bullying other passerbys? In fact of I wish that the access will not open so soon. We know what's next after it opens.

Valdez

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don t know the name of the sales lady who told me this news. She pointed the location of the new access road on the mock up and it looks like its near the water tank. I guess it must havebsome truth if not she will not say it. This important info will make or break my decision to book a bungalow unit there. I hope the mulpha management will quickly confirm this as this is crucial especially they are going to launch phase 2 of bayou creek. Will be a sell out once again probably even quicker than phase 1 if this is true.

euphony

Alfrescian
Loyal
If the new access road is really confirmed, rm2.6m bungalows are a very very good buy. I suppose the value could hit rm 5m ultimately as seafront water villas in Puteri Harbour are expected to be launched from rm6.m early next year.

there are no 2.6m bungalows if referring to bayou creek. Yesterday was there to looksee. the cheapest is 3.2-5m thereabouts. fully furnished as the show room is 3.7m.

Valdez

Alfrescian
Loyal
You referring to the villas? They told me cheapest bungalow is $2.4 million to $3.2 million. I agree very good value at this price as the bungalows come furnished. I reckon renovation would easily cost between $300 to $400 k if you do your self.
I was told the next phase smaller in land area and built up but at least 20% more. With the access leisure farm will be the first resort after the immigration. That will make the resort very popular among Singaporeans.