• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Lee on how to avoid payment after eating in a restaurant

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
I once witnessed someone who refused to pay because he claimed that the service was bad. I found it strange that he waited until after the meal to complain:biggrin:
He & his guests simply walked out.

This was at a restaurant at Plaza Singapura.

Plaza Sing can escape. UK Restaurant with CCTV cannot

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I found it strange that he waited until after the meal to complain:biggrin:

That's a smart move. You dunno what they put in the food they serve you in the kitchen if you complain...

I've worked in a kitchen during my uni days... I can tell you many angmor assholes ate my 'special flied lice' after giving trouble to the waiting staff. I assure u they deserved it. :cool:

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Gong kia.......here in sinkieland there are serial freeloaders who go to wedding dinners for that free meal. Nothing illegal if expose.......worse come to worst say made a mistake and beat a retreat.

I ever thought of doing that. I guess have to turn up late, to ensure all the legitimate guest are all seated. Then try to find a table with distributed type of guest. The main issue is how to identify which table is having distributed guests. I think the chances of being nabbed is quite low.