• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Lee Kuan Yew urges Muslims to 'be less strict'

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Er... haven't you heard of African people studying in Chinese universities being abused and threatened with beatings? What about the abuse heaped on a woman whose father is African and whose mother is Chinese?

And the treatment of Taiwanese aboriginals by mainland Chinese?

And the savage treatment meted out to Koreans residing in Japan by the Japanese? Did you know that many of these Koreans had to hide their ethnic identities and pretend to be Japanese in order to avoid discrimination and sometimes violence?

What about the discrimination and violence against the Ainu in Japan?

And still within Japan, there are the burakumin and their problems.

No sir, we East Asians are no better (and probably no worse) than the whites or the Indians. If there're any hard truths I learned - this is the one.

In general these african ppl create problems in china first before being threatened. Why didn't you mention that they sell drugs and do all sorts of crimes?:rolleyes:

For that mixed race african gal her mother cheated on her husband and expected her husand to raise the bastard child. I don't blame the ppl for complaining and mind you they just complained online they didn't physically try and hurt the gal or her mum. What if a chinese person took part in a singing contest in an african country and got scolded and called names would you call the africans racists? :rolleyes:

The examples you give are just like the ones idiots want to give about racism in sg. They just want to push the blame unto chinese ppl too but ignore the severity of the crime. In russia an african gets randomly beaten up or killed just for being an african. That doesn't happen in china to an african yet you'll still say china is as racist or even more racist compared to russia correct? :rolleyes:

How did the mainland chinese treat taiwanese aboriginals? Why not taiwanese chinese but mainland chinese? See this isn't really racism then. It's more like the ppl from china trying to exert influence unto the taiwanese ppl. This means that a taiwanese regardless of being a chinese or an aboriginal gets treated that way am i right?

It's already been mentioned that japanese are rather nationalistic and anyway it's also well known that asians tend to treat their own kind worse. In some ways.

Lastly do these japs hang and torture their ainu, korean minorities? Including the burakumin is not counted. That's a class problem not racist problem. :rolleyes:

You see again you give different standards to different races. Do these korean minorities and ainu get lynched like the blacks in the US? Again higher standard of racism for east asians lower standard for ang mohs.

To also include classism into the issue and call it racism is a cheap shot. In indian society there are ppl of different castes. The untouchables are treated worse than dirt are the indians there called racists? :rolleyes:

Stop giving small incidents and making a big deal out of them just to place the blame unto east asians that are much much more tolerant of other races compared to whites and so on.

Gatchaman Jun G-3

Alfrescian
Loyal
Er... haven't you heard of African people studying in Chinese universities being abused and threatened with beatings? What about the abuse heaped on a woman whose father is African and whose mother is Chinese?

And the treatment of Taiwanese aboriginals by mainland Chinese?

And the savage treatment meted out to Koreans residing in Japan by the Japanese? Did you know that many of these Koreans had to hide their ethnic identities and pretend to be Japanese in order to avoid discrimination and sometimes violence?

What about the discrimination and violence against the Ainu in Japan?

And still within Japan, there are the burakumin and their problems.

No sir, we East Asians are no better (and probably no worse) than the whites or the Indians. If there're any hard truths I learned - this is the one.

Dear Sir,

I will not comment on the African part as I have not heard or is knowledgeable about those incidents, so I will let this slide.

I am puzzled why you say the Mainland Chinese ill-treated the Taiwanese aboriginals. I only remembered that the massacre carried out by Chiang Kai-Shek when he reached Taiwanese soil was against those Taiwanese (Chinese living there) who wanted Taiwan to break off ties from the mainland.

The Japanese did lots of atrocities during World War II against the Koreans, but they are not alone. The Americans have also killed many native Indians while the Aussies have also killed many aborigines when they settled down under. I am not denying that Japanese were cruel, but those Western nations do practise the same standard in the past.

I understand what you mean by discrimination against the Ainu, but I am again befuddled when you mentioned violence. Last I recall, the Japanese only looked down and discriminated against Ainu, but not kill them or commit any forms of massacre against them. They have already apologised publicly two years ago.

I am not saying that we East Asians are the saints of the world, but at least, most of us East Asians have advanced past our sinful past and have stopped such barbaric actions. Do you see any racial-hate group that is openly murdering minorities? The Japanese may be a nationalistic lot and closed to foreigners, but at least they are not beating them up. And they are fine once you learned Japanese.

Likewise if you are in US or Australia, locals will treat you like one of them so long you speak fluent English. Minority will have to adapt to majority, part of the law of nature.

Thank you sir for your kind attention.

Gatchaman Jun G-3

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good for you that you see these double standards. I really wonder how or why ang mohs can get away with such blatant double standards. Even in sg airport. I also saw it one ang moh family told the next chinese guy in line that they were first the chinese guy just walked back without arguing and nobody helped him not the staff or the counter girl etc.

These bloody minorities should be made to live in russia for eg where they really get beaten up seriously for not being white and then try complaining about it and then told to fuck off. Yet again i doubt they would call the russians racist. They would let the russians get away with it and continue to blame chinese and other east asian ppls.
Singaporeans have no self-love, they happily kiss the white man's boot any day. And most of our women are naive enough to believe that ang moh are "gentlemanly" and "kind". If a local does the same thing, he will be discriminated as a mommy's boy. :p

annexa

Alfrescian
Loyal
LKY say one sentence and you all debate for days. Now who is the cleverer one?

Can someone trace the origin of the word "Malay"? I think it is a culture not a race. A race should have homogenous look, skin tone, etc. "Malay" is actually very international with many exotic look and color. So who and when coin the "Malay" word?

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is ok to victimise an entire ethnic group because of the actions of some? In the incident I refer to, African students as a group were targeted by Chinese students. And it is 'understandable' to visit the 'sins' of the mother upon the child, even if it is 'only' an online campaign that fortunately did not erupt into violence?

To answer your question, if a Chinese person were abused for being Chinese and no other reason, it is racism whether the perpetrators are white, black or brown, and the abuse deserves to be condemned. So to answer your question, yes, I would certainly label the perpetrators in your hypothetical situation 'racist'.

And to address the question of whether the white 'race' is better in this respect. No, I never said they were. All I am saying is East Asians have no claim to superiority in this respect. I stand by what I say regarding the Ainu, Taiwanese aboriginals, and Koreans in Japan. I also believe the wellspring from which discrimination against another 'race' comes also produces the impetus for discrimination towards other classes, but you don't have to agree or see it as relevant.

Even if the above are too obscure for you to agree with me, think of what the Japanese did to the Chinese, Koreans, Filipinos, Burmese, etc.

Finally, you seem to have some definite ideas of what constitutes 'race'. I suggest that they do not stand up to scientific scrutiny and I urge you to do a little more research into this subject before engaging in further debate.

In general these african ppl create problems in china first before being threatened. Why didn't you mention that they sell drugs and do all sorts of crimes?:rolleyes:

For that mixed race african gal her mother cheated on her husband and expected her husand to raise the bastard child. I don't blame the ppl for complaining and mind you they just complained online they didn't physically try and hurt the gal or her mum. What if a chinese person took part in a singing contest in an african country and got scolded and called names would you call the africans racists? :rolleyes:

The examples you give are just like the ones idiots want to give about racism in sg. They just want to push the blame unto chinese ppl too but ignore the severity of the crime. In russia an african gets randomly beaten up or killed just for being an african. That doesn't happen in china to an african yet you'll still say china is as racist or even more racist compared to russia correct? :rolleyes:

How did the mainland chinese treat taiwanese aboriginals? Why not taiwanese chinese but mainland chinese? See this isn't really racism then. It's more like the ppl from china trying to exert influence unto the taiwanese ppl. This means that a taiwanese regardless of being a chinese or an aboriginal gets treated that way am i right?

It's already been mentioned that japanese are rather nationalistic and anyway it's also well known that asians tend to treat their own kind worse. In some ways.

Lastly do these japs hang and torture their ainu, korean minorities? Including the burakumin is not counted. That's a class problem not racist problem. :rolleyes:

You see again you give different standards to different races. Do these korean minorities and ainu get lynched like the blacks in the US? Again higher standard of racism for east asians lower standard for ang mohs.

To also include classism into the issue and call it racism is a cheap shot. In indian society there are ppl of different castes. The untouchables are treated worse than dirt are the indians there called racists? :rolleyes:

Stop giving small incidents and making a big deal out of them just to place the blame unto east asians that are much much more tolerant of other races compared to whites and so on.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Which means year on year you have to work harder and harder to keep less and less of your money.

Glad you love jewish inventions.

Only those on fixed salaries or pensions have to worry about inflation and even they can easily hedge the negative effects with assets such as rental property.

You're too one dimensional. Learn to take advantage of what the Jews have to offer instead of drowning in your own hatred. It'll do you no good whatsoever.

List of Jewish Inventions [besides inflation]

Polaroid Camera -- Edward Land
Adding Machine -- Abraham Stern
Traffic Light -- Charles Adler
Scale-Model Train -- Joshua Lionel Cowan
Blue Jeans -- Levi Strauss
Valium -- Leo Sternbach
Microphone -- Emile Berliner
Teddy Bear -- Morris Michtom
Stainless Steel -- Benno Strauss
Disc Records -- Emile Berliner
Sound movies -- Isador Kitsee
Telephone -- Jacob Reis
Kodachrome -- Leopold Mannes & Leopold Godowsky
Hot dog bun -- Abraham Levis
Flexi-straws -- Joe Friedman

The Jewish inventors honored by Encyclopedia Britannica include:

* Levi Strauss, Jeans, 1873
* Maurice Levy (1), Lipstick, 1915
* Lazlo Biro (1), Ballpoint Pen, 1938
* J. Robert Oppenheimer, et al (1), Atomic Bomb, 1945
* Edwin Herbert Land (1), Instant Photography, 1947
* Denis Gabor (1), Holography, 1948
* Peter Carl Goldmark (1), Long Playing Record, 1948
* Robert Adler (1), Television Remote Control, 1950
* Edward Teller, et al (1), Thermonuclear Bomb, 1952
* Paul M. Zoll (2), Defibrillator, 1952 and Cardiac Pacemaker, 1952
* Gregory Pincus (1/3), Contraceptives, early 1950s
* Charles Ginsburg (1), Videotape, 1950s
* Gordon Gould (1/3), Laser, 1958
* Stanley N. Cohen (1/2), Genetic Engineering, 1973
* Jason Lanier (1), Virtual Reality, 1989

Medicine... Israeli scientists developed the first fully computerized,no-radiation, diagnostic instrumentation for breast cancer.

An Israeli company developed a computerized system for ensuring proper

administration of medications, thus removing human error from medical treatment. Every year in U. S. hospitals 7,000 patients die from treatment mistakes.

Israel's Givun imaging developed the first ingestible video camera, so small it fits inside a pill. Used to view the small intestine from the inside, the camera helps doctors diagnose cancer and digestive disorders.

Researchers in Israel developed a new device that directly helps the heart pump blood, an innovation with the potential to save lives among those with heart failure. The new device is synchronized with the heart's mechanical operations through a sophisticated system of sensors.

Technology... With more than 3,000 high-tech companies and start-ups, Israel has the highest concentration of hi-tech companies in the world (apart from the Silicon Valley).

In response to serious water shortages, Israeli engineers and agriculturalists developed a revolutionary drip irrigation system to minimize the amount of water used to grow crops.

Israel has the highest percentage in the world of home computers per capita.

Israel leads the world in the number of scientists and technicians in the workforce, with 145 per 10,000, as opposed to 85 in the U. S., over 70 in Japan, and less than 60 in Germany. With over 25% of its work force employed in technical professions. Israel places first in this category as well.

The cell phone was developed in Israel by Motorola, which has its largest development center in Israel.

Most of the Windows NT operating system was developed by Microsoft-Israel.

The Pentium MMX Chip technology was designed in Israel at Intel.

Voice mail technology was developed in Israel.

Both Microsoft and Cisco built their only R&D facilities outside the US in Israel.

The AOL Instant Messenger was developed in 1996 by four young Israelis.

A new acne treatment developed in Israel, the ClearLight device,produces a high-intensity, ultraviolet-light-free, narrow-band blue light that causes acne bacteria to self-destruct - all without damaging surroundings skin or tissue.

An Israeli company was the first to develop and install a large-scale solar-powered and fully functional electricity generating plant, in southern California's Mojave desert."

All the above while engaged in regular wars with an implacable enemy that seeks its destruction, and an economy continuously under strain by having to spend more per capita on its own protection than any other country on earth. This from a country just 55 years young having started off life on a very frontiers-like basis, whose population had mostly just emerged from the devastating World War II years.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Telephone -- Jacob Reis

I thought it was Alexander Graham Bell. :confused:

Both Microsoft and Cisco built their only R&D facilities outside the US in Israel.

I thought you always say Microsoft Windows sucks. :biggrin:

ZakirNaikOnline

Alfrescian
Loyal
Only those on fixed salaries or pensions have to worry about inflation and even they can easily hedge the negative

effects with assets such as rental property.

Inflation affects EVERYTHING.

Food. Gas. Homes. Savings.

And - the central banking system means that there'll be PERPETUAL boom and bust cycles, recessions and depressions, massess of people

laid off, losing their jobs and families starving.

"Only those on fixed salaries"... you mean like 95% of the population.

You're too one dimensional.

LOL!

Said the guy who thinks inflation only affects people on fixed salaries....

Learn to take advantage of what the Jews have to offer instead of drowning in your own hatred. It'll do you no good whatsoever.

NUMBER 1 - I don't "take advantage" of anyone. I appreciate and am greatful for things that make my life easier regardless of who invents

it, Muslims, Christians, Jews, Buddhists...

My "hatred" for the Jews (Zionists and fundamentalists Jews) is for the crimes they commit, documented crimes which are hushed.

Crimes which I've already hinted at in previous posts with references, their crimes are of a heinous and massive scale.

List of Jewish Inventions [besides inflation]

Polaroid Camera -- Edward Land

>>> EDWARD LAND IS THE CO-CREATOR OF THE POLAROID CAMERA

Adding Machine -- Abraham Stern

>>> WHAT IN YOUR FANTASY WORLD IS AN "ADDING MACHINE"... THE CALCULATOR WAS INITIALLY INVENTED BY A FRENCH, PASCAL, THEN DEVELOPED BY

AMERICAN JAMES DALTON...

Traffic Light -- Charles Adler

>>> TRAFFIC LIGHT SIGNAL SYSTEM WAS INVENTED IN USA BY GARRETT MORGAN - A BLACK GUY

Scale-Model Train -- Joshua Lionel Cowan

>>> WELL DONE FOR MODEL TRAIN INVENTION.

Blue Jeans -- Levi Strauss

>>> THIS IS LAUGHABLE. AND SAD AT THE SAME TIME THAT ITS INCLUDED IN THE LIST. THE INVENTORS OF THE AMERICAN BLUE JEANS IS INDEED

STRAUSS, HOWEVER, THIS IS MORE OF A TWIST FOR FASHION'S SAKE THAN A REAL INVENTION AS JEANS IN ITSELF HAS BEEN AROUND LONG BEFORE STRAUSS

WAS EVEN BORN

Valium -- Leo Sternbach

>> GOOD FOR LEO.

Microphone -- Emile Berliner

>>>GOOD FOR EMILE.

Teddy Bear -- Morris Michtom

>>> WHAT BULLSHIT IS THIS. TALK ABOUT DESPERATE FOR P.R.

Stainless Steel -- Benno Strauss

>>> STAINLESS STEEL WAS INVENTED BY ONE SIR HENRY OF ENGLAND IN THE 19TH CENTURY. PROVING AGAIN YOU ARE BLINDLY COPY AND PASTING.

Disc Records -- Emile Berliner

>>> GOOD FOR HIM FOR INVENTING VINYL DISC RECORDS.

Sound movies -- Isador Kitsee

>>>NOT ONLY WAS THERE NO INFORMATION ON "ISADOR KITSEE", THE SAME LIST OF BOGUS "JEWISH INVENTIONS" ARE FLOATING AROUND FORUMS, SOME

NINCOMPOOPS WOULD RATHER SAVE FACE THAN TELL THE TRUTH.

>>> ALSO - THESE COMPANIES COLLABORATED TOGETHER TO PUT SOUND AND PICTURES SYNCHRONISTICALLY "Western Electric, RCA, Warner Brothers and

AT&T"

Telephone -- Jacob Reis

>>> FALSE. EVERYONE KNOWS WHO INVENTED THE TELEPHONE AND ITS NOT JACOB. AND IT ALSO GOES TO SHOW THAT YOU ARE BLINDLY COPY AND

PASTING.

Kodachrome -- Leopold Mannes & Leopold Godowsky

>>> WELL DONE FOR THEM.

Hot dog bun -- Abraham Levis

>>> ANOTHER BOGUS ONE. HOT DOG BUN WAS INVENTED BY "Antonoine Feuchtwanger"...

Flexi-straws -- Joe Friedman

>>>GOOD FOR HIM FOR INVENTING A STRAW.

The Jewish inventors honored by Encyclopedia Britannica include:

* Levi Strauss, Jeans, 1873
* Maurice Levy (1), Lipstick, 1915
* Lazlo Biro (1), Ballpoint Pen, 1938
* J. Robert Oppenheimer, et al (1), Atomic Bomb, 1945
* Edwin Herbert Land (1), Instant Photography, 1947
* Denis Gabor (1), Holography, 1948
* Peter Carl Goldmark (1), Long Playing Record, 1948
* Robert Adler (1), Television Remote Control, 1950
* Edward Teller, et al (1), Thermonuclear Bomb, 1952
* Paul M. Zoll (2), Defibrillator, 1952 and Cardiac Pacemaker, 1952
* Gregory Pincus (1/3), Contraceptives, early 1950s
* Charles Ginsburg (1), Videotape, 1950s
* Gordon Gould (1/3), Laser, 1958
* Stanley N. Cohen (1/2), Genetic Engineering, 1973
* Jason Lanier (1), Virtual Reality, 1989
As with your previous list, I'm more than certain that these inventions include frauds.

Now onto the juiciest portion of it all...

Below is complete B.S. you've copied and pasted from some websites like "Save Israel Campaign"...

This list of BS you've copied and pasted, consists of mostly lies from the jewish Hasbara campaign to fight off the growing strength of

the global Boycott Divestment And Sanction movement against Israel - the global BDS movement is a response to Israel's racist apartheid

laws against Christians, Muslims and general Palestinian population -

Medicine... Israeli scientists developed the first fully computerized,no-radiation, diagnostic instrumentation for breast cancer.

An Israeli company developed a computerized system for ensuring proper administration of medications, thus removing human error from

medical treatment. Every year in U. S. hospitals 7,000 patients die from treatment mistakes.

Israel's Givun imaging developed the first ingestible video camera, so small it fits inside a pill. Used to view the small intestine

from the inside, the camera helps doctors diagnose cancer and digestive disorders.

Researchers in Israel developed a new device that directly helps the heart pump blood, an innovation with the potential to save lives

among those with heart failure. The new device is synchronized with the heart's mechanical operations through a sophisticated system of

sensors.

Technology... With more than 3,000 high-tech companies and start-ups, Israel has the highest concentration of hi-tech companies in the

world (apart from the Silicon Valley).

In response to serious water shortages, Israeli engineers and agriculturalists developed a revolutionary drip irrigation system to

minimize the amount of water used to grow crops.

Israel has the highest percentage in the world of home computers per capita.

Israel leads the world in the number of scientists and technicians in the workforce, with 145 per 10,000, as opposed to 85 in the U. S.,

over 70 in Japan, and less than 60 in Germany. With over 25% of its work force employed in technical professions. Israel places first

in this category as well.

The cell phone was developed in Israel by Motorola, which has its largest development center in Israel.

The AOL Instant Messenger was developed in 1996 by four young Israelis.

A new acne treatment developed in Israel, the ClearLight device,produces a high-intensity, ultraviolet-light-free, narrow-band blue

light that causes acne bacteria to self-destruct - all without damaging surroundings skin or tissue.

An Israeli company was the first to develop and install a large-scale solar-powered and fully functional electricity generating plant,

in southern California's Mojave desert."

All the above while engaged in regular wars with an implacable enemy that seeks its destruction, and an economy continuously under

strain by having to spend more per capita on its own protection than any other country on earth. This from a country just 55 years

young having started off life on a very frontiers-like basis, whose population had mostly just emerged from the devastating World War

II years.

Here watch it...
==>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzojIiMT4Jg <<==

Its bad enough that you're clueless... what's worse is that you're clueless that you're clueless and so proudly you copy and paste

bullshit in hopes that it bolsters your view point, albeit a complete FANTASY, that jews are "smart"... what a sweepingly racist

statement by the way.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is ok to victimise an entire ethnic group because of the actions of some? In the incident I refer to, African students as a group were targeted by Chinese students. And it is 'understandable' to visit the 'sins' of the mother upon the child, even if it is 'only' an online campaign that fortunately did not erupt into violence?

Wow victimize! :rolleyes: Nice choice of words there. Look firstly i want to ask you how do you know that only some africans trade in drugs and not the majority? Anyway isn't it obvious not everyone from a race or a country would engage in an illegal activity but if a significant number do it's perfectly okay to make a statement like "africans in china sell drugs". That's another observation i have seen from ppl like you that want to place equal blame unto east asians love to do. It's unacceptable for anyone to make a bad stereotype of another race, everyone from that race must have that behavior which is obviously impossible.

Africans were targetted by students? OKay post the article.

As for the black or mixed race girl with the chinese mum hey it's human nature for ppl to do that. If a mixed race chinese girl appeared in some arab show i can bet she would suffer more than online abuse. Yes there's also different degrees of abuse. Vocal and physical and so on. Even the law gives different degrees of punishment for that. You shout at someone or scold him. Probably no jail or fine or anything. You seriously beat someone up you go to jail, you kill someone you'll probably hang. They didn't commit any violence towards her so what's the big deal? Again i have proven my double standard theory among various races to be correct again. Ang mohs beat up a minority physcially, considered a bit racist or maybe not at all. Asians write something nasty to someone online, considered equally or even more racist. :rolleyes: Riddiculous

To answer your question, if a Chinese person were abused for being Chinese and no other reason, it is racism whether the perpetrators are white, black or brown, and the abuse deserves to be condemned. So to answer your question, yes, I would certainly label the perpetrators in your hypothetical situation 'racist'.

And to address the question of whether the white 'race' is better in this respect. No, I never said they were. All I am saying is East Asians have no claim to superiority in this respect.

WHat you're trying to say that both races are equally racist? Ok so whites go out of their way to harrass other races while asians just call some ppl names and do it online but both are equal? In this case i guess a child molestor, a murderer, a rapist and a robber should all be given equal sentences then. All are criminals and should be sentenced equally. :rolleyes:

I stand by what I say regarding the Ainu, Taiwanese aboriginals, and Koreans in Japan. I also believe the wellspring from which discrimination against another 'race' comes also produces the impetus for discrimination towards other classes, but you don't have to agree or see it as relevant.

Even if the above are too obscure for you to agree with me, think of what the Japanese did to the Chinese, Koreans, Filipinos, Burmese, etc.

Seems like you don't even have any idea what racism actually means and have no clue how to distinguish between racism and classism and war time attrocities. The germans did many bad things to the french and brits during WW2. Take note only during war time. It's also similar to what the japs did to the races you mentioned during war time, not any other time. You consider that part of racism. So i want to ask you this, what the germans did to the english and french and so on can that be considered racism? :rolleyes:

Finally, you seem to have some definite ideas of what constitutes 'race'. I suggest that they do not stand up to scientific scrutiny and I urge you to do a little more research into this subject before engaging in further debate.

Oic so you're implying that i'm supposed to have indefinite ideas of what constitutes race before i can comment? :rolleyes: Pray tell what does it mean by having a "definite idea of what constitutes race?" I'm really dying to know.

Wow so you're saying my "definite" ideas of race do not stand up to scientific scrutiny. Big words but yet when you read into them they don't even make sense. :wink: Race is a social construct not a scientific one. Unless you want to be anal and mean the 3 main "racial" groups of humanity namely cacausoid, mongoloid and negroid. When we talk about race everyone should know what we're referring to. Chinese, japs and koreans might be similar in appearance and probably in dna but are considered to be 3 seperate races. I'll leave you to further explain yourself what do you mean here.

In short you have proven me to be correct. Just like what i mentioned earlier asians and whites get judged by different standards. The degree of the crime is not even considered. An asian that merely calls someone from another race a name is equally or perhaps more racist compared to an ang moh that engages in violence. Riddiculous.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LKY say one sentence and you all debate for days. Now who is the cleverer one?

Can someone trace the origin of the word "Malay"? I think it is a culture not a race. A race should have homogenous look, skin tone, etc. "Malay" is actually very international with many exotic look and color. So who and when coin the "Malay" word?

There are many "malay" looking races in indonesia for eg. Like javanese and bugis for eg. I know that javanese are not considered malay but boyanese and maybe bugis are considered dialect groups of malay. Hope someone can clarify this.

Many filippinos consider themselves malay but are so different from the malays here. Not only in terms of culture, language, religion but even in outer appearance. The cape malays of SA should also be very different from the malays here.

Anyway in short i believe what constitutes for malay in sg should be culture and religion. I guess if you can speak their language and is a muslim, have tanned skin you would be considered a malay.

Spiky

Alfrescian
Loyal
Glad you love jewish inventions.

In terms of Economics and Finance, Jewish nobel prize winners include:

Paul Samuelson # (1970) - author of the largest-selling economics textbook of all time: Economics: An Introductory Analysis

Simon Kuznets # (1971) - Kuznets is credited with revolutionising econometrics

Kenneth Arrow # (1972) - His most significant works are his contributions to social choice theory, notably "Arrow's impossibility theorem", and his work on general equilibrium analysis. He has also provided foundational work in many other areas of economics, including endogenous growth theory and the economics of information.

Wassily Leontief 1 (1973) - notable for his research on how changes in one economic sector may have an effect on other sectors

Leonid Kantorovich # (1975) - known for his theory and development of techniques for the optimal allocation of resources

Milton Friedman # (1976) - he is best known for his theoretical and empirical research, especially consumption analysis, monetary history and theory, and for his demonstration of the complexity of stabilization policy.
"Invisible Hand, anyone?"

Herbert Simon #,2 (1978) - He coined the terms bounded rationality and satisficing, and was the first to analyze the architecture of complexity and to propose a preferential attachment mechanism to explain power law distributions.

Lawrence Klein # (1980) - for the creation of economic models and their application to the analysis of economic fluctuations and economic policies." Due to his efforts, such models have become widespread among economists

Franco Modigliani # (1985) - he formulated the important Modigliani-Miller theorem in corporate finance. He was also the originator of the life-cycle hypothesis.

Robert Solow # (1987) - Solow's model of economic growth, often known as the Solow-Swan neo-classical growth model, allows the determinants of economic growth to be separated out into increases in inputs (labour and capital) and technical progress.

Harry Markowitz # (1990) - He is best known for his pioneering work in Modern Portfolio Theory, studying the effects of asset risk, return, correlation and diversification on probable investment portfolio returns.

Merton Miller 3 (1990) - His research paper, together with Franco Modigliani, urged a fundamental objection to the traditional view of corporate finance, according to which a corporation can reduce its cost of capital by finding the right debt-to-equity ratio.

Gary Becker # (1992) - He is known for arguing that many different types of human behavior can be seen as rational and utility maximizing. His approach can include altruistic behavior by defining individuals' utility appropriately. He is also among the foremost exponents of the study of human capital. Becker is also credited with the "rotten kid theorem".

Robert Fogel 4 (1993) - He is best known as a leading advocate of New economic history or cliometrics - the use of quantitative methods in history.

John Harsanyi 5 (1994) - He is best known for his contributions to the study of game theory and its application to economics, specifically for his developing the highly innovative analysis of games of incomplete information, so-called Bayesian games. He also made important contributions to the use of game theory and economic reasoning in political and moral philosophy (specifically utilitarian ethics[1]) as well as contributing to the study of equilibrium selection. For his work, he was a co-recipient along with John Nash and Reinhard Selten of the 1994 Nobel Memorial Prize in Economics.

John Nash (non jew) - (Remember the movie A Beautiful Mind by Russell Crowe ?)

Reinhard Selten 6 (1994) - Selten won the 1994 Nobel Memorial Prize in Economic Sciences (shared with John Harsanyi and John Nash). He is also well known for his work in bounded rationality, and can be considered as one of the founding fathers of experimental economics. He developed an example of a game called Selten's Horse because of its extensive form representation

Robert Merton
7 (1997) - Merton published Merton's portfolio problem, which proposed a formula to enable people to decide how much of their income they can consume at present and how much of the remainder should be allocated toward investments. In 1970, he introduced the Merton Model, which treated equity as an option on a firm's assets, and introduced the use of continuous-time default probabilities to model options on the common stock of a company. This was extended by Merton's student Robert A. Jarrow and Stuart Turnbull and is known as the Jarrow-Turnbull model. In 1973, Merton introduced the Intertemporal Capital Asset Pricing Model ICAPM, which incorporates explicit hedges that investors make to protect themselves from savings shortfalls. He published the Merton model for pricing European options (1973), which is an elegantly derived, more generalized pricing formula than the Black-Scholes model. Together, they constitute the Nobel Prize winning Black-Scholes-Merton model.

This guy is a giant in modern day finance

Myron Scholes 8 (1997) - Black Scholes Option pricing model (need I say more ? Learning how to derive his model from scratch during uni days was damn siong. Maybe I am stupid :biggrin:)

George Akerlof 9 (2001) - Akerlof is perhaps best known for his article, "The Market for Lemons: Quality Uncertainty and the Market Mechanism", published in Quarterly Journal of Economics in 1970, in which he identified certain severe problems that afflict markets characterized by asymmetrical information, the paper for which he was awarded the Nobel Prize.[3] In Efficiency Wage Models of the Labor Market, Akerlof and coauthor Janet Yellen propose rationales for the efficiency wage hypothesis in which employers pay above the market-clearing wage, in contradiction to the conclusions of neoclassical economics.

Joseph Stiglitz 10 (2001) - Stiglitz is one of the most frequently cited economists in the world. Stiglitz's most famous research was on screening, a technique used by one economic agent to extract otherwise private information from another. It was for this contribution to the theory of information asymmetry that he shared the Nobel Memorial Prize in Economics.

Daniel Kahneman 11 (2002) - Kahneman established a cognitive basis for common human errors using heuristics and biases (Kahneman & Tversky, 1973; Kahneman, Slovic & Tversky, 1982; Tversky & Kahneman, 1974), and developed Prospect theory (Kahneman & Tversky, 1979).
Behavioural Finance, anyone ?

Robert Aumann 12 (2005) - Aumann received the Nobel Memorial Prize in Economics in 2005 for his work on conflict and cooperation through game-theory analysis

Leonid (Leo) Hurwicz 13 (2007) - He was among the first economists to recognize the value of game theory and was a pioneer in its application

Eric Maskin 14 (2007) - Eric Stark Maskin (born December 12, 1950) is an American economist and Nobel laureate recognized with Leonid Hurwicz and Roger Myerson "for having laid the foundations of mechanism design theory

Roger Myerson 15 (2007) - Roger Bruce Myerson (born March 29, 1951) is an American economist and Nobel laureate recognized with Leonid Hurwicz and Eric Maskin for "having laid the foundations of mechanism design theory."

Paul Krugman 16 (2008) - Krugman won the Nobel Memorial Prize in Economics for his contributions to New Trade Theory and New Economic Geography.

During Asian Crisis, Mahathir sought his advice for Ringgit currency controls and implemented it. Interesting isn't it ? Mahathir blamed the Jews (George Soros) for creating the Asian crisis and sought another Jew to solve it. Kanina eh :biggrin:

Elinor Ostrom 17 (2009) - She was awarded the 2009 Nobel Memorial Prize in Economic Sciences, which she shared with Oliver E. Williamson, for "her analysis of economic governance, especially the commons."[1] She is the first woman to win the prize in this category. Her work is associated with the new institutionalism and the resurgence of political economy

Peter Diamond (2010) - Diamond (1965) extended the standard infinitely-lived agent Ramsey growth model, to a setup where new individuals are continually being born and old individuals are continually dying. He built on a framework developed by Paul Samuelson, who had termed it `an exact consumption-loan model'.

and others.

Jews form only 0.2% of the world's population. They occupy more than 20% of world's recipients for Nobel Prize in Economics.

Need I say more ?

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
I
bullshit in hopes that it bolsters your view point, albeit a complete FANTASY, that jews are "smart"... what a sweepingly racist

statement by the way.

Here's another list for you to dissect :

Jewish Nobel Prize Winners

From Luana Goriss

See More about:

The Nobel Foundation of Sweden awards the Nobel Prizes to men and women who have rendered the greatest service to humankind. Of the 750 Nobel Prizes awarded worldwide between 1901 and 2007, at least 162 were awarded to Jews. While Jews are approximately 0.25% of the world's population, Jews make up approximately 22% of all Nobel Prize laureates worldwide.

Literature - 13% of World Total Nobel Prizes awarded to Jews
1910 - Paul Heyse
1927 - Henri Bergson
1958 - Boris Pasternak
1966 - Shmuel Yosef Agnon
1966 - Nelly Sachs
1976 - Saul Bellow
1978 - Isaac Bashevis Singer
1981 - Elias Canetti
1987 - Joseph Brodsky
1991 - Nadine Gordimer World

Chemistry – 19% of World Total Nobel Prizes awarded to Jews

1905 - Adolph Von Baeyer
1906 - Henri Moissan
1910 - Otto Wallach
1915 - Richard Willstaetter
1918 - Fritz Haber
1943 - George Charles de Hevesy
1961 - Melvin Calvin
1962 - Max Ferdinand Perutz
1972 - William Howard Stein
1977 - Ilya Prigogine
1979 - Herbert Charles Brown
1980 - Paul Berg
1980 - Walter Gilbert
1981 - Roald Hoffmann
1982 - Aaron Klug
1985 - Herbert Hauptman
1985 - Jerome Karle
1989 - Sidney Altman
1992 - Rudolph Marcus
2004 - Avram Hershko, Aaron Ciechanover & Irwin Rose
2006 - Roger Kornberg

Physics - 26% of World Total Nobel Prizes awarded to Jews
1905 - Adolph Von Baeyer
1906 - Henri Moissan
1907 - Albert Abraham Michelson
1908 - Gabriel Lippmann
1910 - Otto Wallach
1915 - Richard Willstaetter
1918 - Fritz Haber
1921 - Albert Einstein
1922 - Niels Bohr
1925 - James Franck
1925 - Gustav Hertz
1943 - Gustav Stern
1943 - George Charles de Hevesy
1944 - Isidor Issac Rabi
1952 - Felix Bloch
1954 - Max Born
1958 - Igor Tamm
1959 - Emilio Segre
1960 - Donald A. Glaser
1961 - Robert Hofstadter
1961 - Melvin Calvin
1962 - Lev Davidovich Landau
1962 - Max Ferdinand Perutz
1965 - Richard Phillips Feynman
1965 - Julian Schwinger
1969 - Murray Gell-Mann
1971 - Dennis Gabor
1972 - William Howard Stein
1973 - Brian David Josephson
1975 - Benjamin Mottleson
1976 - Burton Richter
1977 - Ilya Prigogine
1978 - Arno Allan Penzias
1978 - Peter L Kapitza
1979 - Stephen Weinberg
1979 - Sheldon Glashow
1979 - Herbert Charle S Brown
1980 - Paul Berg
1980 - Walter Gilbert
1981 - Roald Hoffmann
1982 - Aaron Klug
1985 - Albert A. Hauptman
1985 - Jerome Karle
1986 - Dudley R. Herschbach
1988 - Robert Huber
1988 - Leon Lederman
1988 - Melvin Schwartz
1988 - Jack Steinberger
1989 - Sidney Altman
1990 - Jerome Friedman
1992 - Rudolph Marcus
1995 - Martin Perl
2000 - Alan J. Heeger

Economics - 41% of World Total Nobel Prizes awarded to Jews
1970 - Paul Anthony Samuelson
1971 - Simon Kuznets
1972 - Kenneth Joseph Arrow
1975 - Leonid Kantorovich
1976 - Milton Friedman
1978 - Herbert A. Simon
1980 - Lawrence Robert Klein
1985 - Franco Modigliani
1987 - Robert M. Solow
1990 - Harry Markowitz
1990 - Merton Miller
1992 - Gary Becker
1993 - Robert Fogel

Medicine - 28% of World Total Nobel Prizes awarded to Jews
1908 - Elie Metchnikoff
1908 - Paul Erlich
1914 - Robert Barany
1922 - Otto Meyerhof
1930 - Karl Landsteiner
1931 - Otto Warburg
1936 - Otto Loewi
1944 - Joseph Erlanger
1944 - Herbert Spencer Gasser
1945 - Ernst Boris Chain
1946 - Hermann Joseph Muller
1950 - Tadeus Reichstein
1952 - Selman Abraham Waksman
1953 - Hans Krebs
1953 - Fritz Albert Lipmann
1958 - Joshua Lederberg
1959 - Arthur Kornberg
1964 - Konrad Bloch
1965 - Francois Jacob
1965 - Andre Lwoff
1967 - George Wald
1968 - Marshall W. Nirenberg
1969 - Salvador Luria
1970 - Julius Axelrod
1970 - Sir Bernard Katz
1972 - Gerald Maurice Edelman
1975 - Howard Martin Temin
1976 - Baruch S. Blumberg
1977 - Roselyn Sussman Yalow
1978 - Daniel Nathans
1980 - Baruj Benacerraf
1984 - Cesar Milstein
1985 - Michael Stuart Brown
1985 - Joseph L. Goldstein
1986 - Stanley Cohen & Rita Levi-Montalcini
1988 - Gertrude Elion
1989 - Harold Varmus
1991 - Bert Sakmann
1993 - Richard J. Roberts
1993 - Phillip Sharp
1994 - Alfred Gilman
1995 - Edward B. Lewis

Peace - 9% of World Total Nobel Prizes awarded to Jews
1911 - Alfred Fried
1911 - Tobias Michael Carel Asser
1968 - Rene Cassin
1973 - Henry Kissinger
1978 - Menachem Begin
1986 - Elie Wiesel
1994 - Shimon Peres
1994 - Yitzhak Rabin

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
A VERY SHORT List of Muslim Nobel prize winners : :biggrin:

Literature
1988 - Najib Mahfooz.

Peace:
1978 - Mohamed Anwar El-Sadat
1994 - Yaser Arafat (a terrorist)
2003 - Shrin Ebadi
2005 - Mohamed ElBaradei
2006 - Muhammad Yunus

Physics:
1999 - Ahmed Zewail

Medicine:
1960 - Peter Brian Medawar
1998 - Ferid Mourad

Gatchaman Jun G-3

Alfrescian
Loyal
A VERY SHORT List of Muslim Nobel prize winners : :biggrin:

Literature
1988 - Najib Mahfooz.

Peace:
1978 - Mohamed Anwar El-Sadat
1994 - Yaser Arafat (a terrorist)
2003 - Shrin Ebadi
2005 - Mohamed ElBaradei
2006 - Muhammad Yunus

Physics:
1999 - Ahmed Zewail

Medicine:
1960 - Peter Brian Medawar
1998 - Ferid Mourad
Muslims are well-known troublemakers. Denmark and Netherlands are suffering from allowing a large number of Muslims to settle.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
for muslim it is a religion and although judaism is a religion the ppl that practice that religion all more or less are from the same racial group.

Anyway from the muslim names of those prize winners i probably think they are all middle eastern.

ZakirNaikOnline

Alfrescian
Loyal
Here's another list for you to dissect :

This is another worthless copy and paste list.

When I say that you are clueless that you're clueless, copy and pasting a well-known resource like this to back up the "jews are special" claim isn't going to help.

Here's what will hopefully wake you up.

The Nobel Prize is a PRIVATE INSTITUTION.

Started by a jew who made his money off manufacturing bombs. When he passed away the headlines referred to him as “The Merchant of Death”.

Nobel is run by jews.

Its current director is jew, Michael Sohlman.

To show you how shallow this award is, try and find the "Mathematics" list of prize winners.

You won't be able to find any...

You know why?

Because Nobel's wife, almost 100 years ago, had an affair with a Mathematician.

To those who know, the Nobel Prize holds very little water, it is a jewish PR ploy to influence weak minded people who don't do research and just watch T.V. thinking everything on it is the truth.

I'll make the point again.

You are clueless that you are clueless.

Enlighten yourself, here are starters:

>> Nobel Prize A Sham

http://hubblenet.com/1559/nobel-prize-in-economics-a-scam-awarded-to-a-failed-science/

>> Krugman And The Nobel Fraud

http://www.lewrockwell.com/anderson/anderson229.html

>> How The Federal Reserve Bought The Economics Profession
(Federal Reserve is run by a JEW, Ben Shalom Bernanke, Federal Reserve is a PRIVATE BANK)

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/09/07/priceless-how-the-federal_n_278805.html

Now back to the main point I've raised...

Jews staging terrorist acts and then blaming it on Muslims.

That's all.

Just wanted to bring light to this fact, that jews are responsible for the majority of attrocities in the world which they then blame it on Muslims.

Everything from 9/11 to Bali, has either jewish finger prints or CIA (Central Intelligence Agency).

P.S.: I see no apologies on your part for raising the previous dubious list of "jewish inventors".

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Nobel is run by jews.

Its current director is jew, Michael Sohlman.

If they hadn't awarded the Nobel peace prize to a muslim terrorist, I might have believed you.

arafat020925.jpg

:p:p:p