• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Lee Kok Leong: You want to fine, then fine lah! I can spend $4k in 1 night on karaoke

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Lee Kok Leong: You want to fine, then fine lah! I can spend $4k in 1 night on kar

old fella can see why. Lots of them here.

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Lee Kok Leong: You want to fine, then fine lah! I can spend $4k in 1 night on kar

Yaya old man just like the Everitt Road case.
Next time put him in jail then see how
yaya can he be.

nickers9

Alfrescian
Loyal

wongkwaichow-leekokleng.jpg

Nimpeh wu lui, lu bhey ang chuah?​

Bloody hell, the more i look at him, the more he resemble someone that we all know...

LKY

jw5

Loyal

he can spend 4k one nite at ktv.. but he cannot stand also no use..:biggrin:

waste $$ only..
He spend 4K to try and stand. :smile:

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal

His children and grandchildren must be really proud of him.

his wife 'proudest'.. becos her husband openly admit cheong ktv.. so honest.:biggrin:

jw5

Loyal

his wife 'proudest'.. becos her husband openly admit cheong ktv.. so honest.:biggrin:
Perhaps she is the type who is financially satisfied but emotionally shattered.
Plenty of those around in Singkieland.

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal

If he is so rich why is he staying in a third rate slumdog condo?

besotted

Alfrescian
Loyal

That is why we must import good quality PRC professors, scientists, engineers, shipping managers, retail staff and hairdressers to improve our stock of human capital

Dilute all these low-life vandals

And how come no jail for vandalism?

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal

That is why we must import good quality PRC professors, scientists, engineers, shipping managers, retail staff and hairdressers to improve our stock of human capital

dun be an idiot:mad:

there is no such thing known as good quality PRC professors, scientists, engineers, shipping managers, retail staff and hairdressers :oIo:

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal

I think there should be a petition to get the AG's Chambers to appeal against this far too lenient sentence.

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal

I think there should be a petition to get the AG's Chambers to appeal against this far too lenient sentence.

what can be more lenient than the 1 day jail sentence for the sin min killer-driver-editor..:mad:

tiulehloumoh

Alfrescian
Loyal

I think give him a maximum canning of 24 strokes, I confirm he will get out of his anguish and depression stage, and become a better citizen of Singapore.

Cannot lah......very barbaric you know.....wait he seow liow, join sam's forum like "man in the streets" to cowpei cowbu all the gov doing ....how ?:p

yellow_people

Alfrescian
Loyal

FOR his acts of mischief in Laguna Park condominium, Lee Kok Leong, 62, former chairman of its management committee, was fined $1,200.

Arms folded as he sat in the dock yesterday, he told reporters: 'Fine, then fine lah. After all, I can afford it. I can spend $4,000 in one night on karaoke.'

Is Lee Kok Leong, flaunting his wealth or his stupidity?

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Lesser mortals do not live there...these are 'cream of the crops'..creme brulee....:biggrin:

You put glue in keyholes....sorry lah!...you are just 'ang ji gu ni' ( Condensed milk)..no creme buleee...you get your backside CREAMED!:p