• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Lee Kok Leong: You want to fine, then fine lah! I can spend $4k in 1 night on karaoke

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
FOR his acts of mischief in Laguna Park condominium, Lee Kok Leong, 62, former chairman of its management committee, was fined $1,200.

Arms folded as he sat in the dock yesterday, he told reporters: 'Fine, then fine lah. After all, I can afford it. I can spend $4,000 in one night on karaoke.'

The general manager of a shipping company was so sure he would not be jailed that he had made plans to go to his office in Bukit Merah later in the day.

Earlier, he had pleaded guilty to inserting super glue into the keyholes of the padlock, front and rear gates of Mr Yap Cher Sim's flat at Block 5000E on Aug 25 last year. For that, he was fined $800.

That same day, he did the same thing to another flat in the same block, belonging to Ms Alice Elizabeth Rappa. That resulted in another $400 fine.

The Community Court heard that he had been caught in the act by the closed-circuit television camera installed by Mr Yap along the common corridor.

Lee later told police he had bought two tubes of super glue a day earlier with the aim of damaging Mr Yap's unit. Someone had done the same super glue stunt to his own letterbox earlier, he claimed.

The acts of vandalism in the Marine Parade condominium came to light last July amid a row which erupted among residents over whether the condominium should be sold en bloc.

Lee has paid for the damage he caused to his neighbours' property, amounting to about $600.

But no, he had not apologised to them, he told reporters. And no, he had no regrets about what he had done. 'What's there to regret? What's done is done. I am not remorseful.'

Read the full story in The Straits Times today.

annexa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Lee Kok Leong: You want to fine, then fine lah! I can spend $4k in 1 night on kar

Sigh. Rich people nowadays.

poore

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Lee Kok Leong: You want to fine, then fine lah! I can spend $4k in 1 night on kar

shd charge him under vandalism and cane him
see if he so yaya somemore

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal

You should give this man a clap for standing up and believing in what he did.

He did not crumble under any kind of stupid duress like most SINKEES.....especially the "pai sei" ah excuse.

He not paiseh. He steady. But of course if he is a serving GLASSLUTS member, than we know why he so steady.

This is the type of voter that will mark OPPOSITION in the next erections, turn around and show his ballot sheet to the officail at the booth, wink at him, before putting the slip into the ballot box.

this is what I call steady.

postnew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

His favourite fruit is papaya.

20090106.144201_leekokleong.jpg

wongkwaichow-leekokleng.jpg

Pek Kim Lui

Alfrescian
Loyal

He is indeed a fine example for his grand children. :rolleyes:

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal

Old hooligan !

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

He is indeed a fine example for his grand children. :rolleyes:

He is fine example, of a MODERN sinGAPOREAN man, void of moral values & highly materialistic values..need we say more!:p

saratogas

Alfrescian
Loyal

He looks like a Gangster head to me!

marlonbrando_godfather.png

JohnTT

Alfrescian
Loyal

This old man is super-arrogant & super-sick! :mad:

If he is so rich, then why attempt to put glue inside keyhole. He should have bought over units to facilitate the en-bloc sale.

This guy simply don't feel remorseful. He should have been given a harsher penalty!

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal

he can spend 4k one nite at ktv.. but he cannot stand also no use..:biggrin:

waste $$ only..

kaipoh

Alfrescian
Loyal

You have $ so what, the judge should jail and cane him like Michael Fray.
If LKY, he will says "I make sure you crawl on your knee and begging mercy infront of me, see whether you still can yaya papaya"

Mighty Megatron

Alfrescian
Loyal

You have $ so what, the judge should jail and cane him like Michael Fray.
If LKY, he will says "I make sure you crawl on your knee and begging mercy infront of me, see whether you still can yaya papaya"

He is too old to be caned. But bet you he won't have the balls to say what he said to the judge.

postnew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Before sentencing....
Pleading for leniency, his lawyer Ramesh Tiwary said just before the incident, someone had put glue in his client's letterbox, causing him a great deal of anguish and depression.
Lee, who had been seeing a psychiatrist since 1998, suffered a relapse of a moderate to severe depression last June, according to his psychiatrist, Dr Ung Eng Khean.

In-SG-MISCHIEF.jpg
LeeKokLeong-STWONGKWAICHOW.jpg

Lee told reporters after the court session: "I'm not remorseful... After all, I can afford to pay. I spend $4,000 on karaoke in one night. What's $1,200?"

What's $1,200?
10880262.jpg

nickers9

Alfrescian
Loyal

His favourite fruit is papaya.

20090106.144201_leekokleong.jpg

wongkwaichow-leekokleng.jpg

For what i know is that most of the old men that are 50 years old and above are very cocky and have attitude problem.

The reason are that they are over the age of getting canning. Even if they raped women, they wont not get canning but only jail terms.

So most of them are not worried to get into fights, robbing and raping. I wish the PAP will install back canning for those cocky old men, so that they will not be so cocky in the future.

I have encounter very cocky old men that I wish I can punch them.

Anyone here encounter cocky old men with f**king attitude problem before please share here.

nickers9

Alfrescian
Loyal

Before sentencing....
Pleading for leniency, his lawyer Ramesh Tiwary said just before the incident, someone had put glue in his client's letterbox, causing him a great deal of anguish and depression.
Lee, who had been seeing a psychiatrist since 1998, suffered a relapse of a moderate to severe depression last June, according to his psychiatrist, Dr Ung Eng Khean.

In-SG-MISCHIEF.jpg
LeeKokLeong-STWONGKWAICHOW.jpg

Lee told reporters after the court session: "I'm not remorseful... After all, I can afford to pay. I spend $4,000 on karaoke in one night. What's $1,200?"

What's $1,200?
10880262.jpg

I think give him a maximum canning of 24 strokes, I confirm he will get out of his anguish and depression stage, and become a better citizen of Singapore.